PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
why wont they swap my diamond? i got my diamond as a replacement from my mogul..i called they said i can only swap for the same phone..WTF?

Same thing happened when I got a ford focus and I saw the ford mustang!!! They were like have to pay more for the mustang? What the hell were they thinking.. I should get it for the same price!!! grrrr
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by xunknownx View Post
whats the number for telesales?
Been posted a few times already its 1800-SPRINT1 (1800-777-4681)
Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by superevilllama View Post
Same thing happened when I got a ford focus and I saw the ford mustang!!! They were like have to pay more for the mustang? What the hell were they thinking.. I should get it for the same price!!! grrrr
I'd say this is more like a Focus with a moon roof, not a totally different car.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbreisch View Post
Bah. Just got off the phone with telesales. First, I was told it was unavailable. Then, when I pointed out that I knew differently, the CSR checked on it and told me that "Sprint had just posted an update and it was now available".

Then he told me it was $400.

Bah.

I'm calling retentions on Sunday.
It IS $400 - there is a $100 MIR making it $300...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rononymous View Post
I just got off the phone with sprint, I got to keep my sero plan and i got it for the 299 price, time to sell my mogul. Note to all Sero plan owners, they ask you what the email address is for the person you used to sign up for. Good luck to all those people who used savingsemi@sprint.com or whatever the free one was.
"I don't remember - that was so long ago"
Old 10-30-2008, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

wmexperts put this up some time ago: http://www.wmexperts.com/articles/sp...s_a_way_i.html

Or just click on this: http://mcguireslaw.com/2008/07/16/ps...erything-plus/
Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
I have been planning on swapping out my diamond. my 30 day period is up on nov. 6. if I exchange thru telesales, with the full price of the phone be charged to my account and then credited when they receive the phone back? the only reason i ask is that my account total is automatically debited from my checking acct each month and I am worried that if i order the phone thru telesales my acct will get charged and debited before they are able to issue me with my credit. $600.00 is alot to take out of my account and I do not want to end up with a $600 credit that can only be used thru Sprint (that would take me years to use up with my current sero plan....)

any ideas?
I had a similar situation and to be honest it's much more trouble than it's worth to go this route... also what they do not tell you (either by negligence or pure incompetance) is that if you have a past due balance that balance will be deducted from the amount you are credited back... so if you pay $550 for the phone, and owe $50 you only get credited back $500... THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS UP FRONT only after you have purchased your device in full and proceed with trying to get the credit placed back to your account.... it's happened/ing to me and 4 other people I know that swapped from moguls to diamonds...

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrian2pm View Post
why wont they swap my diamond? i got my diamond as a replacement from my mogul..i called they said i can only swap for the same phone..WTF?

Does your phone fall within their 30 day gurrantee?

-CC
Old 10-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

so has anybody ordered through telesales and got it cheaper than $400 today?...excluding the rebate that is
Old 10-30-2008, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrakidd03 View Post
I just got off the ohine with telesales and the person ( who I could not understand) told me that there is no mail in rebate, and if there was I dont qualify as I only get the $75.00 upgrade.
i am guessing they have to update the date on this being that the phone was delayed...

http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_110108.pdf

$100 MIR

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro