View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 12:30 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Finally Released Through Telesales

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew23 View Post
I have been planning on swapping out my diamond. my 30 day period is up on nov. 6. if I exchange thru telesales, with the full price of the phone be charged to my account and then credited when they receive the phone back? the only reason i ask is that my account total is automatically debited from my checking acct each month and I am worried that if i order the phone thru telesales my acct will get charged and debited before they are able to issue me with my credit. $600.00 is alot to take out of my account and I do not want to end up with a $600 credit that can only be used thru Sprint (that would take me years to use up with my current sero plan....)

any ideas?
I had a similar situation and to be honest it's much more trouble than it's worth to go this route... also what they do not tell you (either by negligence or pure incompetance) is that if you have a past due balance that balance will be deducted from the amount you are credited back... so if you pay $550 for the phone, and owe $50 you only get credited back $500... THEY WILL NOT TELL YOU THIS UP FRONT only after you have purchased your device in full and proceed with trying to get the credit placed back to your account.... it's happened/ing to me and 4 other people I know that swapped from moguls to diamonds...

Best... Member... Ever...