PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon HTC TOUCH PRO Information

its all a matter of opinion, I might like it alot do to the fact that I really hate my white round phone that i'm currently rocking
Old 11-25-2008, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work

anybody have any success hard resetting device...mine just restarts. hold volume down with circular enter button hit reset let go then let go of volume and enter button right? not working for me
Old 11-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
i think this TP is the best looking one, it looks stealth.
Probably done on purpose. It looks so bad they want to make it as invisible as possible.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing

f*ing fedex wouldn't let me get my package today even though it has sat there at the facility since yesterday... I have to wait for it to be delivered tomorrow...
History:XV6850 WM6.5,PPC6850 WM6.5 on VZW,XV6850 WM6.1/Telus Radio,VZW Omnia,XV6900 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6800 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6700 WM6,Samsung i760,Moto Q9m,Moto Q,XV6700,VZW Treo 700WX,Treo 700W,Samsung i730,XV6600,Treo 650,Treo 600,Kyocera 7135
Old 11-25-2008, 11:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
I have the Storm ordered but i'm also gonna get the Touch Pro, I can never get enough of my HTC devices, I really want the Diamond from Verizon, anybody know when we can expect the Diamond?
diamond is supposed to be jan... btw the storm is horrible...
Old 11-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
Just got off the phone with customer service...2yr pricing 349.99 amd 1 yr picing is 419.99

its ridiculously priced on vzw when its 299.99 everywhere else with a 2 yr contract...i was trying to use a annual upgrade to get it and i thought when u annually upgrade and sign a 2 yr contract u get the 2 yr pricing? they were telling me id have to pay the 419 ...im hoping he was wrong...

i was also told to try telesales tomorrow they may have additional discounts to lower the price of the phone ill give that a try but its priced way to high when everyone else has it for 299.99 with better specs...WTF

Online says $279.99 w/ $70 MIR with a 2 year contract. As of right now.
Phone history: Moto V265 (5), Moto V710 (4), Moto E815 (1), Moto Q (4), Treo 700wx (3), and XV6800 (5), Alltel Touch Pro (5), VZW Touch Pro 2 (2), HTC Incredible (3), HTC Thunderbolt (5), HTC Rezound (5), HTC DNA (4), Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (3)
Old 11-26-2008, 12:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP
Carrier: Verizon

viper3two is just getting started

Mr Samtee. I tried and could not do a hard reset either. I did find Start/Settings/System/Memory/Clear Storage Tab, put in 1234 and that defaulted my phone to factory default.

And for confirmations:
Yes it does have an accelerometer, and yes Teeter is on it.
The ram is 192, I concur.
The keyboard really isn't that bad, just takes a little getting used to.
And the CD manual that came with it states that it DOES have the tv out feature, but of course you have to buy a cable for that.

PS this is my first winmo phone, getting used to all the stuff on it.
And...having 200 contacts on my Razr then upgrading to this, ehh...I even have backup assistant with VZW, but they tell me their is no way to back it up cause the phone don't have backup assistant. Oh well, time to manually enter stuff lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:03 AM
Lurker

andyboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper3two View Post
Mr Samtee. I tried and could not do a hard reset either. I did find Start/Settings/System/Memory/Clear Storage Tab, put in 1234 and that defaulted my phone to factory default.

And for confirmations:
Yes it does have an accelerometer, and yes Teeter is on it.
The ram is 192, I concur.
The keyboard really isn't that bad, just takes a little getting used to.
And the CD manual that came with it states that it DOES have the tv out feature, but of course you have to buy a cable for that.

PS this is my first winmo phone, getting used to all the stuff on it.
And...having 200 contacts on my Razr then upgrading to this, ehh...I even have backup assistant with VZW, but they tell me their is no way to back it up cause the phone don't have backup assistant. Oh well, time to manually enter stuff lol
The store should be able to transfer your contacts regardless.
Or you can get a copy of mobilephone tools and transfer your contacts to Outlook and then sync up your Pro with outlook after the transfer.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:05 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyboy View Post
The store should be able to transfer your contacts regardless.
Or you can get a copy of mobilephone tools and transfer your contacts to Outlook and then sync up your Pro with outlook after the transfer.
Correct. They are no doubt able to transfer contacts from a standard phone to a PPC.
Old 11-26-2008, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Spr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good workSpr0ckEt is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Spr0ckEt Send a message via MSN to Spr0ckEt Send a message via Yahoo to Spr0ckEt

They wouldn't do this for me either... Verizon hates its customers. They also would NOT under any circumstances, hook up any of my various PPCs or smartphones to do updates or anything else.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro