PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWBo View Post
Hi,
I see Belkin has a 4 pin and 5 pin retractable sync cable in silver. Do you know which one I need?
Thanks,
Bo
"Belkin 5-Pin Mini-B Retractable USB 2.0 Cable" Part# F3U138v03-RTC
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 01:51 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

i take it back on the USB cable, i am apparently using a BlackBerry usb cable - that could be why. But at home i use a generic random cable that came with a memory card reader, so i don't know if THAT would have the extra pin in it too

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 12-17-2008, 07:31 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhettoBSD View Post
How's the access on the corners and sides of the screen? Does the case get in the way at all?

Its great. I dont think it gets in the way at all. Its kinda nice too, you have to make an effort to push the volume and power keys so now you dont hit them by mistake. Stylus still easy to get out. and Charge port very open.
Old 12-17-2008, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

eb3604 is just getting started

Quote:
well i got the dark red one. looks real sharp. i only paid 12.99 for it so I seriously hope the seidio case is better considering its more than 2x in price. However, Im still very content with my purchase. Why spend more money if you can get a product that does the same thing for less. here are some pics. (not a great photographer, and my camera is a few years old. also it seems my desk is rather dusty (and full of crap)) baahh just realized that daydeal has an ebay store and the same cases for the tp are $7.50. frack i could have saved $5.50

Last edited by eb3604; 12-18-2008 at 02:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-17-2008, 11:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

DoubleAACH is a n00b

Quote:
so you got this one: http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?p...28207&cat=3773

LoL

I'm waiting for seidio to release their super extended battery before i place an order as to save on shipping :P Trust me, i love sedio because of their stuff for my titan, i think they're the best!

This is what I have now:
http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...ACY35P6800-RBK
http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...Code=HLP6800AS
http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...SR2YXV6800X-BK

The feel is great and the battery lasts me a week! That is why i was asking what other cases were like, and in the mean time ordered a cheapy.
I assume you are referring to the extended battery with the hump back door needed and not the battery in the middle link that lasts you a week? Does the battery register your charge meter correctly in the phone? I've read in several places on PPCGeeks that several of the after market batterties don't register properly on the TP. Thanks for the update.
Old 12-18-2008, 03:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro

whymeintrouble is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
whymeintrouble, I think I speak for a few people here when I say...

PICTURES PLEASE!!

How does the build quality feel?
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun0207 View Post
I was just getting ready to order these. How are they? I saw them today and the Innocase. But they looked similar. Better price on Daydeal though
I first want to apologize to everyone. I have been sick the last few days and had some phone problems, I'm on my third one now but this one has no sticky buttons and so far (cross fingers) has win mobile working ok...

here we go. first off, I was fairly suprised when I got them. I figured they would be really flimsy and easily breakable. I can attest that these things are pretty strong. they've already been tested at 4+ feet the cases fit well, almost too well on the screen side, kind of a PITA to get off, but it does after working on it for a minute. everything is well protected and best of all, it is tough to accidentally hit the volume or other outer buttons. the one that are in these pics is the one I use day-to-day. I also bought the black and the rubberized one for myself, my fiancee got the hot pink and clear. that is a very bright pink, FYI. if someone is interested I can do a side-by-side comparo. the rubberized one I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I figured it to be fairly tough to bend but yet maybe a feel a sleeve type case. I was wrong. the rubberized coating feels very thin but does offer excellent grip, especially for those like me who can't seem to hold on to their phone. if you were to put this in your pocket i think you may have a bit of a time getting it out in a quick fashion. for the money I spent on these I was extremely happy. now to the pics ! if you don't see something let me know, I'll take more pics. BTW these are fairly large files, most of them about 2000 pixels wide. size of the pics are from 88kb to 280kb+.

enjoy and my apologies to those who have been waiting
Attached Images
File Type: jpg open - keyboard.JPG (264.7 KB, 245 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg back - camera.JPG (296.8 KB, 149 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg bottom - charger_,mic.JPG (128.6 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg power button - top side.JPG (88.3 KB, 123 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg side - volume.JPG (185.9 KB, 108 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:53 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by whymeintrouble View Post
I first want to apologize to everyone. I have been sick the last few days and had some phone problems, I'm on my third one now but this one has no sticky buttons and so far (cross fingers) has win mobile working ok...

here we go. first off, I was fairly suprised when I got them. I figured they would be really flimsy and easily breakable. I can attest that these things are pretty strong. they've already been tested at 4+ feet the cases fit well, almost too well on the screen side, kind of a PITA to get off, but it does after working on it for a minute. everything is well protected and best of all, it is tough to accidentally hit the volume or other outer buttons. the one that are in these pics is the one I use day-to-day. I also bought the black and the rubberized one for myself, my fiancee got the hot pink and clear. that is a very bright pink, FYI. if someone is interested I can do a side-by-side comparo. the rubberized one I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. I figured it to be fairly tough to bend but yet maybe a feel a sleeve type case. I was wrong. the rubberized coating feels very thin but does offer excellent grip, especially for those like me who can't seem to hold on to their phone. if you were to put this in your pocket i think you may have a bit of a time getting it out in a quick fashion. for the money I spent on these I was extremely happy. now to the pics ! if you don't see something let me know, I'll take more pics. BTW these are fairly large files, most of them about 2000 pixels wide. size of the pics are from 88kb to 280kb+.

enjoy and my apologies to those who have been waiting
Thanks for the pics! Looks very cool
Old 12-18-2008, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

has anyone ordered and received the seidio extended battery ... who has reviews.. suppose to last twice as long...?

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CY20HTCH2%2DBK
Old 12-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
has anyone ordered and received the seidio extended battery ... who has reviews.. suppose to last twice as long...?

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...CY20HTCH2%2DBK
Sorry, but can you read?

Ships on the 23rd and last 50% longer than the current battery. So no reviews and if your phone lasts 6-8 hours under heavy use expect to get 3-4 more hours out of it.
Old 12-18-2008, 01:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
Sorry, but can you read?

Ships on the 23rd and last 50% longer than the current battery. So no reviews and if your phone lasts 6-8 hours under heavy use expect to get 3-4 more hours out of it.
whoops didnt see ship date my fault ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro