PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 01:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

mikeo1313 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

You'll be suprised how knock off chargers & adapters do the job,, its practically the only thing that sells overseas and the biz model has worked well for both customers & industry.

I definitely wouldn't skimp on batteries unless its a reputable generic brand that performs since the savings can mean less charge time.

Last edited by mikeo1313; 12-24-2008 at 01:48 AM.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

whymeintrouble is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
You get wht you pay for though. you buy a 600 dollar phone and want to go cheap on the accessories???? I just dont understand that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
That looks really inexpensive, but like said above, you get what you pay for. I would be a bit hesitant to buy one of those products.
The chargers there are fine, they aren't meant to be thrown around , etc. if you just keep it in one place or don't use it in a work vehicle all should be good. I usually get about 2yrs out of them in my work truck. they get tossed and smashed a lot. over the years I've bought a lot from cellphoneshop.net, and can attest that the products are good for the low prices, just don't expect anything real fancy.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by whymeintrouble View Post
The chargers there are fine, they aren't meant to be thrown around , etc. if you just keep it in one place or don't use it in a work vehicle all should be good. I usually get about 2yrs out of them in my work truck. they get tossed and smashed a lot. over the years I've bought a lot from cellphoneshop.net, and can attest that the products are good for the low prices, just don't expect anything real fancy.
Well that's nice to hear. I generally treat my products well, and it's a charger... Not much you can do to break that.

I guess for a cheap charger they're not a bad choice. Thanks
Old 12-28-2008, 02:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

qper is keeping up the good workqper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeo1313 View Post
The prices on this page are ridiculously cheap, RIDICULOUS!!!

http://www.cellphoneshop.net/touchpro.html

Sale ends today, supposedly, I will be ordering a car charger for $2.99, DT + spare charger $4.99
I order the battery, desktop charger, and car charger. I am returning the battery and the car charger. The charger is not an HTC charger and my Touch Pro always reads the battery at 1% and will not charge.
Old 12-28-2008, 10:59 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

http://www.zagg.com/

has anyone tried this brand

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/...ns-shields.php

invisibleSHIELDs

30% off

$24.95$24.95 This item will ship from our facility in 2-3 business days

Discount:- $7.49Subtotal:$17.46
Old 12-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Invisibleshield? We've had many people on the forum use them as well as Bodyguardz and a few other brands.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyman73 View Post
I don't think the GSM batteries are compatible with CDMA. I could be wrong......
Your actually right, I ordered some and the reseller advised that the mfg stated there are 2 different kinds and that if I get the gsm instead of cdma battery for the touch pro I'd get a refund.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by qper View Post
I order the battery, desktop charger, and car charger. I am returning the battery and the car charger. The charger is not an HTC charger and my Touch Pro always reads the battery at 1% and will not charge.
Batteries are allways a problem, even for laptops. As yourself I learned my lesson. If they explicitly don't state original/oem its best to stay away from them.

I was about to buy that same battery from that site but since it wasn't explicitly stated original oem I went to ebay instead.
Old 12-28-2008, 01:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Some cases I ordered just got in, it was like $8.00 /w shipping. They fit great and are NICE!... I ordered a red then a black one jik the red would make my phone look gay.. but no they are both very nice covers, glossy & all like the photos.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:15 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

any review for the seidio online innocase clip and case? i was thinking about getting the case then use the clip. but the combo is expensive

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro