PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2009, 04:35 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Well, I finally got around to adding a little to my site. check it out here http://ppc-repository.wikispaces.com/Accessories

I basically talk about my seidio products and experiences.

Feel free to sign up and contribute.

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 03-05-2009, 05:23 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

i'm still using my HTC Mogul case. I got a new Mogul for free at the end of the warranty so my case is still in great condition. The Pro fits nicely, easy to push out, and easy to snap back in.

Not sure why you would need a dock...

The custom easecase is tempting

Last edited by brushrop03; 03-05-2009 at 05:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

SkinsFan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by prochobo View Post
Here's my review on the InvisibleSHIELD for the Touch Pro

However, I think I'm going to ditch the InvisibleSHIELD and opt for a silicon case. The problem with the InvisibleSHIELD is that it does not cover the front chrome trim. My phone fell out of my lap as I was getting out of the car (had to happen eventually) and the phone landed face down on the concrete from about 2 feet up. All 4 corners of the chrome on the front are chipped pretty badly

BodyGuardz is better anyway.

I first put IS on my wife's Touch Pro, and I thought it was okay, but the orange peel is awful, and there are a LOT of areas that are not protected even with the "Full Body" set.

I then ordered BodyGuardz and put it on my phone. It is crystal clear AND covers more of the phone than IS. The only negative with BG is that a couple of the small corners have come up due to sliding in and out of the case but they are not in danger of coming off. In this ONE aspect, IS wins due to having a little stronger and more consistent adhesive. Still, BodyGuardz wins in a landslide.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio, Moto Droid, Palm Pixi Plus
Carrier: VZW

obxKevin is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdBrew View Post
Are there any cradles that work with the Verizon Touch Pro?
Try this one: http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=171414

I know its a bit expensive but it works just fine for me. Make sure you order the one with seven inserts. There is just the tiniest bit of resistance when removing the phone from the cradle but I think that is probably true for any model of TP using this type of cradle. YMMV

DSC00113.JPG

DSC00114.JPG

DSC00116.JPG

And yeah, I'm anal about keeping my Touch pro in good shape. That is a screen protector on the BACK of the phone in photo #2
Old 03-08-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

mikeo1313 is just getting started

searching for an armband this is what I ran across.

http://www.gotitems.com/ProductDetai...ID=1357&sid=14

I never did buy one so I figured asking if anyone has any other ideas for the TP.

Thanks

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone looking ti part with their: Seidio Innocase Holster Combo

maybe it just wasnt for u...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:25 PM
Socrates Philosophy

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

yah good idea... i'm looking for the seidio case for the titan. i only need the front piece (the tabs broke) lemme know! thanks!
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Do u have any issues with volume control... being that the openings are real small? i have the sprint rubberized hard case and the opening for the volume buttons are bigger .. so that your whole finger fits in the opening... do u notice any difficulty with changing volume?
Old 03-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
Do u have any issues with volume control... being that the openings are real small? i have the sprint rubberized hard case and the opening for the volume buttons are bigger .. so that your whole finger fits in the opening... do u notice any difficulty with changing volume?
Actually it is a LITTLE harder, but you don't have to use your fingertip. You just have to press a bit more to get your finger to the volume control.

I didn't even notice it being a potential issue until you mentioned it, however I have no issues.
Old 03-13-2009, 12:22 AM
Socrates Philosophy

i agree with my buddy saumaun

all the buttons (volume and power) are hard to press, but you just press harder hhahaha

Since i've had this case i no longer accidentally turn the phone off with switching to landscape for texting.

i also like the grey case more than the blue case, might think of switching (from personal to business phone)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro