View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009, 05:15 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
Do u have any issues with volume control... being that the openings are real small? i have the sprint rubberized hard case and the opening for the volume buttons are bigger .. so that your whole finger fits in the opening... do u notice any difficulty with changing volume?
Actually it is a LITTLE harder, but you don't have to use your fingertip. You just have to press a bit more to get your finger to the volume control.

I didn't even notice it being a potential issue until you mentioned it, however I have no issues.