PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dougm0 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!

I installed the file with resco and did the soft reset. It does sound slightly better to me.....however

Like others in the forum the speaker has a busted\blown sound to it when used as an earpiece. Using it as speakerphone sounds MUCH cleaner. Im about to use it as a speakerphone all the time but with it turned down enough to use as an earpiece.

If anyone has any suggestions I would like to be the first to be a guinea pig to test. Just PM me.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRo

Staychizzo is a n00b

sorry guys!!! exactly were do you copy this file too????
Old 10-26-2008, 06:46 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staychizzo View Post
sorry guys!!! exactly were do you copy this file too????
Inside the Windows directory:
\Windows
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 06:50 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by S111 View Post
I used total commander and i am still getting a message saying the item could not be placed "you do not have permission to create this item" any thoughts on how to get around this.
See my post #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougm0 View Post
I installed the file with resco and did the soft reset. It does sound slightly better to me.....however

Like others in the forum the speaker has a busted\blown sound to it when used as an earpiece. Using it as speakerphone sounds MUCH cleaner. Im about to use it as a speakerphone all the time but with it turned down enough to use as an earpiece.

If anyone has any suggestions I would like to be the first to be a guinea pig to test. Just PM me.
Which version of Audiopara did you use? The light or the regular version? I found that the light made the sound better because it wasn't too loud for the phone.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

its not difficult.

copy the file to a folder on your phone
use the built in file explorer and find the audiopara file you just copied to your device

tap and hold the audiopara file...

a menu pops up, select "extract"

you then extract it to the windows folder. so just tap on the windows folder and the file is moved there. make sure to check "overwrite existing files" and "apply path". make sure those items are checked prior to executing the move to the windows folder.

under extracted files box, check "selected files". (this should also be checked prior to making the move)

Boom.... soft reset.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 07:54 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

After using the lite version, my TP sounds great. No blown speaker sound with plenty of volume.

Old 10-26-2008, 08:21 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

cool8man is becoming a great contributor

Is this just for phone calls? I don't notice any difference in the Youtube app. The volume is still way too low. I copied the AudioPara3.csv file over into the Windows directory using Total Commander.

In the Windows directory there is also a file called AudioPara3_Raphael#C.csv is that the file you are supposed to replace or should I just leave that one alone?
Old 10-26-2008, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Okay, so here is what I've gathered:

AudioPara3liteboost.zip is PERFECT! Spot on! Just make sure you rename it to "AudioPara3" when you place it in the Windows directory and then do a soft reset. The call clarity is perfect in speaker phone, using a BT headset, and on the normal ear piece. One issue I am having is the person I'm talking to can hear themselves when I'm on the phone normally. The louder I place the volume, the more they can hear themselves. To test this, I called my girlfriends Diamond on my TP, I switched phones with her and had her talk to me and it's fine, but if I talk to her, I can hear myself in a delayed echo. I go outside with the Diamond and there's still en echo. The light version I found having echo issue's when using the phone normally. If you use the BT or speaker phone there is no echo.

The AudioPara3.zip was too loud for me, but it didn't have a echo issue when I was talking on the phone normally. With the AudioPara3.zip the person I was talking to only heard their delayed echo's when I put them on speaker. Everything else was fine. I'm sorry if I have confused anyone, ask me anything if you need me to clearify better. Thanks again badboy8813 for all your efforts!
lol so i totally missed this post of your...thanks for the input i believe i have fixed the echo issue on both files.. when you have a chance can you test it for me thanks
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Hero

ggoldfingerd is becoming a great contributor

Do you guys really need an audio boost? My TP is really loud on the speaker and wiried. I haven't tried a bt headset yet. With the wired set, I have the volume to the lowest setting and its still to loud.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Lurker

BodyByNotte is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marctronixx View Post
its not difficult.

copy the file to a folder on your phone
use the built in file explorer and find the audiopara file you just copied to your device

tap and hold the audiopara file...

a menu pops up, select "extract"

you then extract it to the windows folder. so just tap on the windows folder and the file is moved there. make sure to check "overwrite existing files" and "apply path". make sure those items are checked prior to executing the move to the windows folder.

under extracted files box, check "selected files". (this should also be checked prior to making the move)

Boom.... soft reset.
OK, I am going to try the light version. I unzipped it and copied to my phone. Then when I tap & hold I get no option to extract. I get Cut, Copy, Rename, Delete, Send and Beam File as options in the pop up menu.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro