PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM
Lurker

BodyByNotte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
What program are you using to move the file? Resco File Explorer is what I have been using and it hasn't given me a problem overwriting system files. One thing that I had to do to fix a error that I had was having was to make sure the name was right "AudioPara3" and then put it into the windows directory. I did not need to do a soft re-set or anything like that to move the file over to overwrite. I just did a soft- reset to test it once it was copied.

Dude I have no idea what Resco or commander are. Someone said they did it using the regular file explorer on the Touch Pro and since that's something I know of, I've been using that.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool8man View Post
Is this just for phone calls? I don't notice any difference in the Youtube app. The volume is still way too low. I copied the AudioPara3.csv file over into the Windows directory using Total Commander.

In the Windows directory there is also a file called AudioPara3_Raphael#C.csv is that the file you are supposed to replace or should I just leave that one alone?
leave the audiopara3_Raphael#C.csv file alone!

this file should increase sound vol. all across the phone.. did you do a softreset afterward?
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyByNotte View Post
Dude I have no idea what Resco or commander are. Someone said they did it using the regular file explorer on the Touch Pro and since that's something I know of, I've been using that.
the only way the standard file explorer will work is IF you copy over the zip file to the phone and unzip the file straight to your windows folder. it will prompt you to overwrite the file just select yes and soft-reset!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cool8man is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post

this file should increase sound vol. all across the phone.. did you do a softreset afterward?
Yes I softreset. I pushed in the little button above the headphone symbol.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tunerstk is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to tunerstk

So this is seriously these AudioPara3 files are helping people with the Touch Pro. My Touch Pro Buzzes and sound muffled.

I have installed both versions and I noticed a small difference the muffle sounds better "I think?" but the buzz is still their.
I'm an audio engineer and this sounds like the speaker or the circuit driving the speaker is clipping. My guess is its the speaker. What needs to happen is it sounds like the lower frequencies need to be reduced more as these seem to be the frequencies that are clipping and making the buzz. Im just guessing but it sounds like frequencies around 200hz and below.

Any Ideas I will retry things a 3rd times and pay closer attention to differences.

So fare thats the only GOTCHYA that would have me return this phone and stick with my Mogul ewww I hope it doesn't come to that.

Scott

Last edited by tunerstk; 10-26-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Sideman7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Hmm. I don't even see this file on mine...
Old 10-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: T7380
Carrier: Project Fi

marctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmarctronixx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

unzip the file first, then you should see the audiopara file by itself. tap and hold the audio parafile. you will see extract as an option. thats how i did it so i know its there...

also, my instructions are for the stock built in file explorer app.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyByNotte View Post
OK, I am going to try the light version. I unzipped it and copied to my phone. Then when I tap & hold I get no option to extract. I get Cut, Copy, Rename, Delete, Send and Beam File as options in the pop up menu.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:32 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Cabbed Version

Cabbed Version Here

I have attached a zip file with both the full volume and the lite-fix version. Unzip the file to the location of your choice. Copy the cab file to your phone, install and reboot.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Touch Pro Audio Fix.zip (13.2 KB, 983 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 10-26-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Cabbed Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Cabbed Version Here

I have attached a zip file with both the full volume and the lite-fix version. Unzip the file to the location of your choice. Copy the cab file to your phone, install and reboot.
thanx i wish i knew how to make cabs
Old 10-26-2008, 09:38 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Re: Cabbed Version

Quote:
thanx i wish i knew how to make cabs
. You might want to put a link to my post in your 1st post in the thread. After a day or so, my post will get lost in the shuffle otherwise.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro