PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2008, 05:20 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: TWEAKED Audiopara.csv louder earpeice, spkphone, and BLUETOOTH WORKING!!!

Everything works good, but I think you may want to lower the volume just a bit because it's so loud at times, the sound becomes distorted! I did use Resco File Explorer to overwrite the file in the windows directory, very simple to do, I then did a soft reset and it worked like a charm. The only thing my gf said during testing was if I had her on speaker she could hear herself like a echo. I don't know if this has to do with my room of if this is something you want to look into, but this is what I experienced. I will be trying this on my girlfriends Diamond when I see her next time. Thanks again for your efforts.
Old 10-25-2008, 06:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
I would recommnet notinstalling this. But I do recomment a ear wash.
I would recommend learning to spell
Old 10-25-2008, 06:13 PM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Lol!
Old 10-25-2008, 09:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2 & BB Tour
Carrier: Sprinter
Threadstarter

badboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIPbadboy8813 is a VIP

*lighter boost file has been uploaded*
I85 Nextel--> LG VX6000--> Moto V710--> Motorola Razr V3c unlocked alltel--> Razr V3c Verizon Red UI--> Motorola e815--> HTC 6700--> Motorola Q--> HTC Mogul--> HTC TOUCH--> Blackberry Pearl--> Blackberry Curve--> Treo 800w--> HTC Touch Diamond--> HTC Touch Pro--> Blackberry TOUR--> HTC Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:29 PM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy8813 View Post
*lighter boost file has been uploaded*
I'm going to test it out right now and let you know how it does. I'll also see how it does with my BT... Stand by....
Old 10-25-2008, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

nicemann is a n00b

Guess I will have to install this tomorrow. Doesn't seem to hard to do. Hopefully it will help out the speakers. They are really weak the way it is set right now.
Old 10-25-2008, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Family Shared 1500 Min.

chedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good workchedda_chez is keeping up the good work

ok guys, i really need this but have no idea whatsoever how to get this done. is there anyone that can help me out with a step by step guid for a noob.

thanks in advance.

-Chez
Old 10-25-2008, 10:57 PM
CyanogenMod

Okay, so here is what I've gathered:

AudioPara3liteboost.zip is PERFECT! Spot on! Just make sure you rename it to "AudioPara3" when you place it in the Windows directory and then do a soft reset. The call clarity is perfect in speaker phone, using a BT headset, and on the normal ear piece. One issue I am having is the person I'm talking to can hear themselves when I'm on the phone normally. The louder I place the volume, the more they can hear themselves. To test this, I called my girlfriends Diamond on my TP, I switched phones with her and had her talk to me and it's fine, but if I talk to her, I can hear myself in a delayed echo. I go outside with the Diamond and there's still en echo. The light version I found having echo issue's when using the phone normally. If you use the BT or speaker phone there is no echo.

The AudioPara3.zip was too loud for me, but it didn't have a echo issue when I was talking on the phone normally. With the AudioPara3.zip the person I was talking to only heard their delayed echo's when I put them on speaker. Everything else was fine. I'm sorry if I have confused anyone, ask me anything if you need me to clearify better. Thanks again badboy8813 for all your efforts!
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

iwannabeused is a n00b

Thanks for the file! It is a phone saver! I installed the AudioPara3liteboost and did not notice any problems. I was not able to replicate LilRico's problem. Thanks again for the file.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:12 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwannabeused View Post
Thanks for the file! It is a phone saver! I installed the AudioPara3liteboost and did not notice any problems. I was not able to replicate LilRico's problem. Thanks again for the file.
Then that's good news, I'm going to have another stabe at it and see how it works out!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro