PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

big3etr is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to big3etr Send a message via MSN to big3etr Send a message via Yahoo to big3etr
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
New issue I discovered today.......

Anyone else have it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhz1G_V4mA0
Your video is private. I can't view it!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:33 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Okay, just to update you on the status of my EVDO fix, everything is good except for weather now. Strange thing is, weather updated no problem when I was connected through Wi-Fi to my home wireless.

Anyhow, Tech 2 support had to help me.

- Type ##3282#
- Edited all my information that wasn't inputted

It was as simple as that. Kinda strange because a lot of the info was very old info, so not sure how or if that ever changes because I've since changed some of the info she had me input.

Nontheless, Opera works on EV-DO now, so do emails and picture mail. Kinda strange to me how weather works perfect when connected to home wi-fi.

Tells me it's gotta have something to do with Sprint's connection through EV-DO.
Yeah drex this is a data push to the phone, kind of like the iota cab. If you notice its ##DATA#
Old 10-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by big3etr View Post
Your video is private. I can't view it!

Sorry new link....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myB9D5StLVY
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-27-2008, 10:53 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
New issue I discovered today.......

When using any app, especially one that requires me to be in a data session.... and I receive a phone call... I cannot answer it......

Anyone else have it ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myB9D5StLVY
See if this fixes it... sounds like the same issue we had with the Diamond...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...7t+answer+call
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
See if this fixes it... sounds like the same issue we had with the Diamond...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...7t+answer+call
Works.... added to my signature!
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Welcome. Good to know its the same issue.

So far it seems many of the little issues you guys are finding we've found solutions for over the last month with the diamond.. the two are behaving quite similar so hopefully you guys will have your phones polished up in no time.
I'm frequenting both forums for me and my Diamond as well as my guy and his PRO so I can keep us smooth. Love the sharing!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-28-2008, 12:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

rhinohumper is a n00b

Maybe this is just me, but I cannot for the LIFE of me get gmail to install.
While it's probably unnecessary seeing as how I can go to it on the normal browser, it'd be REAL nice
Old 10-28-2008, 01:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

is there a hack out to enable the enter button on the slide-out keyboard to actually send the text message instead of jumping to the next column?

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 10-28-2008, 01:35 AM
Lurker

quipu72 is a n00b

Annoying keyboard issue that won't go away w soft reset - input on calendar and notes and contacts is not visible whilst using keyboard until I tab or move to another text field. Some text that is temporarily visible looks like scribbling.

Keyboard works fine for text messaging editor, email composing and input in web pages (opera mobile) for the most part. The file browser folder tree for email accounts doesn't have any text where the folder names would be, when the keyboard is out.

I had a SD card that was 2G and almost full, so I put in a nearly empty 1gig card (included w phone) and still had the problem.

I removed spb time ap which i heard caused some problems.

????????

annoying, but i'm going to tweak this until it works dammit! no hard reset!!
Old 10-28-2008, 01:55 AM
Lurker

rhinohumper is a n00b

Found another one. This is probably localized, but nonetheless a bit of a bug.

When just texting normally, what seems to be randomly, the box where you input text into will shift so far down on the viewable screen that it's nearly impossible to read the text that you're inputting. The only fix I've found is just exiting out of the actual text program via the upper drop-down menu.

Anyone else have this/have a fix for this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro