PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro> TP2> Soon to Samusng Epic 4G !
Carrier: Sprint!!

dinkey is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

I have they gyrator2 working on my sprint toch pro so far in all programs, not just for pics.. been playing wid it for two hours now.. will post results in a few days.. seems good so far.. did you download the latest version from his wbsite? here it is just incase : http://gyrator.brins0.net

Quote:

EDIT2: That gyrator program doesn't work. Anyone else have a prog that will allow the screen to rotate in all programs instead of just pics?

End Quote:
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-27-2008, 02:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC6850
Carrier: Sprint

gezs is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jutaman View Post
Since i upgraded my phone. my data connection has not worked at all. i called sprint and the just told me to enter a different MSIN number or somthing like that. still did not work. sprint customer service is closed for the night so i was just wondering if anybody had any clue how to fix this problem. i read eariler in this thread u need to dial ##data# but it asks me for a pin code which i do not have. also tried deleting and recreating a connection in the settings menu, that didnt work. so does any body have the same problems?
My internet worked for a couple hours then I called customer care and it said an update was available. After it compeleted I lost data. I had the best buy guy write down the MSL when he activated the phone so I double checked the settings in ##DATA against my 6700 and noticed that the Active User Profile Index was 0 on the pro and 1 on the 6700. Changed it to 1 and reset the phone and now data works fine.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

takmsdsm is keeping up the good worktakmsdsm is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to takmsdsm Send a message via AIM to takmsdsm Send a message via MSN to takmsdsm Send a message via Yahoo to takmsdsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinkey View Post
I have they gyrator2 working on my sprint toch pro so far in all programs, not just for pics.. been playing wid it for two hours now.. will post results in a few days.. seems good so far.. did you download the latest version from his wbsite? here it is just incase : http://gyrator.brins0.net

Quote:

EDIT2: That gyrator program doesn't work. Anyone else have a prog that will allow the screen to rotate in all programs instead of just pics?

End Quote:

Gyrator 2 worked just fine for me.
Old 10-27-2008, 07:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good workgladesmellzgood is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to gladesmellzgood Send a message via Yahoo to gladesmellzgood

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLLiK75 View Post
I'm experiencing missing menu text and invisible text while typing in landscape mode. I extend the keyboard, click on notes, and try to type in a new note and I get invisible letters. One it gets to the end of the line, the text will appear. if I close the keyboard, and use the on-screen keys, all text is visible.

Also, in landscape mode, if i go to send a new text message, where "New" would normally be on the menu, I simply see a "-".

The only things I've installed are .net compact framework 3.5 and Advanced Config tool. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks!
Did anyone figure this out?
Old 10-27-2008, 08:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

biggienick is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLLiK75 View Post
I'm experiencing missing menu text and invisible text while typing in landscape mode. I extend the keyboard, click on notes, and try to type in a new note and I get invisible letters. One it gets to the end of the line, the text will appear. if I close the keyboard, and use the on-screen keys, all text is visible.

Also, in landscape mode, if i go to send a new text message, where "New" would normally be on the menu, I simply see a "-".

The only things I've installed are .net compact framework 3.5 and Advanced Config tool. Can anyone else confirm this issue?

Thanks!
i have the same issue. i have installed .net compact framework also. i believe it is either that or the picture mail .cab off the sprint website. its annoying as I can't type in landscape mode rendering the keyboard useless.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: Weather Tab issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis5280 View Post
Does anyone else have issues with the weather tab? I get connection error when trying to update. All my other connections are fine - push email, ie, opera all work.
i did at first... but after the first night of charging, it seems to be fine now.
Old 10-27-2008, 12:29 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

For some reason I can't reply to messages on ppc geeks from opera. Is anyone else having this problem. I can browse ppcgeeks, but I can't write replies.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:09 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

S2U2 latest VGA version is working fine for me without any apparant slowdowns. Only issue is that it seems to only randomly display weather data from M3D.

The only other issue I have at the moment is that audiomanager crashes whenever I go to the music tab, though I think that is due to having a problem mp3 or something on my sd card.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: a phone
Carrier: none of your buisness

Boo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on repBoo Boo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

unsesitivity around edges, and also smaller font on the start menu or at least allow to change the font there.
Old 10-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Are you guys all replying on you're pro's or are you on an actuall computer? I can't write anything on ppc geeks from my touch pro

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro