View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 11:09 PM
eenieMINI
Still a Geek

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP Software Issues/Unresolved Issues/Feature Requests

Welcome. Good to know its the same issue.

So far it seems many of the little issues you guys are finding we've found solutions for over the last month with the diamond.. the two are behaving quite similar so hopefully you guys will have your phones polished up in no time.
I'm frequenting both forums for me and my Diamond as well as my guy and his PRO so I can keep us smooth. Love the sharing!
This post has been thanked 1 times.