PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Just had a chance to call evp and they are processing all pre orders now!!!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-30-2008, 10:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Toucj Pro
Carrier: Sprint

PdaAddict is a n00b

What is the actual price of the phone? Is it 579.99 or 599.99? Thanks.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:40 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Old 10-30-2008, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
just received our shipment of touch pros this morning. here in mentor ohio
are u allowed to sell today... my local store is saying they cannot start to sell till monday ,... which makes no sense

i just read your other post that u have to wait till the 2nd to sell.. someone else also posted that he has an appointment today at 3pm tp buy.....

???????????????????????????????

Last edited by itouch24; 10-30-2008 at 10:46 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 AM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

So after 1 hour and 40 minutes I finally have a sucessful order they gave me sh*t cause im sero, transffered me to sero telesales, they were placing the order then she said she needed the sprint employee e-mail address i gave her the saving@sprin.imei.com I used when signing up she then said no we need the sprint employees e-mail, I asked to transferred to retensions they said they didn't have it there system yet, she conf telesales to verify it was out she gave tele the auth for the order, after that she took over an hour on hold going from department - sdepartment trying to order the phone as she was not sero telesales! Then after all this she connects to Sero telesales and they finally place the order without even asking for the e-mail!!!! Crazy past 2 hours I was freaking out but I am Happy!!!!

Touch Pro and a Phillies 28 year streak break finally World Champions !!!!!!! Great day!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

...let the begging and pleading with Telesales/Retentions begin...

it's a shame they give so many discounts to those who complain and whine, because it makes the prices higher for the rest of us, who don't like to be a nuissance...
Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH VARIOUS SPRINT STORES THEY WILL BE GETTING THERE SHIPMENTS ON FRIDAY AND MONDAY NO SATURDAY SHIPMENTS SO FRIDAY AND MONDAY THE STORES WILL GET THERE FIRST SHIPMENTS.
(sorry for screaming but i think it was needed lol)
Old 10-30-2008, 10:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mmsplease is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
...let the begging and pleading with Telesales/Retentions begin...

it's a shame they give so many discounts to those who complain and whine, because it makes the prices higher for the rest of us, who don't like to be a nuissance...
remember that on tuesday and vote mccain! Giving to those who complain and whine at the cost of those who don't like to be a nuissance is the Dem way!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & Moment

dream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on repdream_phyre is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsplease View Post
remember that on tuesday and vote mccain! Giving to those who complain and whine at the cost of those who don't like to be a nuissance is the Dem way!
Amen to that brother
Old 10-30-2008, 10:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Treo 800/HTC PRO

"The Truth" is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsplease View Post
They are only crying because, the BUSH ERA has left them so broke ! ! They can't afford it ! ! THe DEMs left trillions of dollars in the bank when Clinton left office. The BUSH era split it with his boys and if you don't make over $300,000 a year, your not a bush boy, You're a DEM, you just don't realize it ! !

VOTE OBAMA For Real change and BRinging ALL AMERICANS TOGETHER ! !
=D>

Last edited by "The Truth"; 10-30-2008 at 10:59 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro