View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 10:45 AM
Formula84
PPCGeeks VIP

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

So after 1 hour and 40 minutes I finally have a sucessful order they gave me sh*t cause im sero, transffered me to sero telesales, they were placing the order then she said she needed the sprint employee e-mail address i gave her the saving@sprin.imei.com I used when signing up she then said no we need the sprint employees e-mail, I asked to transferred to retensions they said they didn't have it there system yet, she conf telesales to verify it was out she gave tele the auth for the order, after that she took over an hour on hold going from department - sdepartment trying to order the phone as she was not sero telesales! Then after all this she connects to Sero telesales and they finally place the order without even asking for the e-mail!!!! Crazy past 2 hours I was freaking out but I am Happy!!!!

Touch Pro and a Phillies 28 year streak break finally World Champions !!!!!!! Great day!