PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 05:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

I think we'll need a bucket for this thread to catch everyone's tears including my own. I haven't been this excited about a product since the Nintendo Wii. Say it isn't so, say it isn't so.....
Old 10-06-2008, 05:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

I just got this from EVP, who is selling pre-orders....

Quote:
Hello,

I am writing to keep you informed about your Touch Pro pre-order. The new expected launch date has been pushed back November 2. I’ll keep you updated with the information as I get it and let me know if you have any questions.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, I know. It was telesales, I was actually calling to add a line for my niece and thought I would ask. She put me through to ATS and they were saying 10/19 also. Who knows?
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

damn, I'm gonna email ecare later tonight to confirm that it's the same through telesales though I'm sure is
Old 10-06-2008, 05:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SporkLover View Post
I just got this from EVP, who is selling pre-orders....
Yeah, it's been posted 3 times already.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Angry Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark1987 View Post
damn, I'm gonna email ecare later tonight to confirm that it's the same through telesales though I'm sure is
I don't see how telesales would be different from ordering from evp discount but who knows..when you email em let us know what they say. I my self is disappointed seeing ordered my touch pro thru evpdiscount this morning!!! W.T.F

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-06-2008, 06:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
This sux. I ordered my 16gb card,car charger and tv-out cables friday lol o well I guess nov 2 Hope the mogul keyboard hope up until than
If it makes you feel any better, got an email back from expansys saying that the tv-out cable should be compatible with the CDMA version no problem.

They also said the same thing with the CRADLE!
Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

I'd think that people would've learned there lesson by now. All those people that kept on "insisting" that the Diamond was going to be released on 9/2 did the same exact thing that some people are doing here...LOL...It's like Deja vu!

There were a ton of people with "inside" info, but somehow others seemed to want to go on the word of the eCare reps or Telereps! I'm gonna reiterate what has been several times before...1st Tier ECare Reps and/or Telereps are the VERY LAST people to know "inside info" on changes/delays like this. They can only report what they have available to them and obviously this is something that hasn't been updated in the system.

For those of you that are holding out hope for the 10/19 date, I seriously would take a look at others' experiences with the Diamond and the numerous amount of people that kept contacting eCare and/or Telereps to get their information...when it came down to it, they wasted a lot of time because it was proven that the eCare/Telereps were dead wrong (again, because they are always the LAST people to get information on changes).
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Well, I learned my lesson. CS and telesale agents are almost dead last on updated info. I think the dead last sprint ppl to get any updates are the actual sprint store employees. But I have a gut feeling that Oct 19 will be the launch date. You might be wondering where this gut feeling is coming from, I dont know either but it could also be diahrrea from last nights bean burrito
Old 10-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Ok... thanks for the info everyone.

Now, does anybody have the number for Asurion so I can call and see if they will work something out with me? I got nothing through ecare.

Also, what is the Sprint website that showed the upcoming phones including the Pro?

Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro