View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 06:11 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

I'd think that people would've learned there lesson by now. All those people that kept on "insisting" that the Diamond was going to be released on 9/2 did the same exact thing that some people are doing here...LOL...It's like Deja vu!

There were a ton of people with "inside" info, but somehow others seemed to want to go on the word of the eCare reps or Telereps! I'm gonna reiterate what has been several times before...1st Tier ECare Reps and/or Telereps are the VERY LAST people to know "inside info" on changes/delays like this. They can only report what they have available to them and obviously this is something that hasn't been updated in the system.

For those of you that are holding out hope for the 10/19 date, I seriously would take a look at others' experiences with the Diamond and the numerous amount of people that kept contacting eCare and/or Telereps to get their information...when it came down to it, they wasted a lot of time because it was proven that the eCare/Telereps were dead wrong (again, because they are always the LAST people to get information on changes).
This post has been thanked 1 times.