PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDD227 View Post
I asked this in the diamond thread and got 1 response so I'll ask here and see if anyone knows.
So I was messing around and set up an order online for 3 new phones on my current family plan just to get an idea what I was looking to spend, when I clicked CANCEL I was redirected and offered an additional $50 on each phone to continue with the order. That was above and beyond the MIR and instant rebate. I set it up with instinct since it was the newest one on at the time and was considering purchasing it until reading the threads here. Now i'm holding out for the pro. Does Sprint do this with every online order? Think they'll do it with the Diamond or Pro? Maybe another way to get the price down?
Very, very interesting. Did you try doing that today?

I wonder if maybe it had something to do with today's announcements in anticipation of people buying the "new" phones, they're trying to throw in additional discounts to keep interest in current phone purchases.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

JUDD227 is keeping up the good workJUDD227 is keeping up the good work

No that was about 2 weeks ago, was going to just get an instict cause im tired of this pos I have now and then trade up for the pro, thankfully I found this site and didn't complete my order. Would have been out of my 30 days. LOL.
Old 09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDD227 View Post
No that was about 2 weeks ago, was going to just get an instict cause im tired of this pos I have now and then trade up for the pro, thankfully I found this site and didn't complete my order. Would have been out of my 30 days. LOL.
Definitely good thing you waited. I haven't been disappointed in one thing since the announcement this morning, regarding the Touch Pro.

I even LOVE the color they came out with (although some people don't seem to like the silver). Anyhow, you'll just have to grin and bare it until 10/19! It'll be well worth the wait.
Old 09-10-2008, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

JUDD227 is keeping up the good workJUDD227 is keeping up the good work

Grin and bare it? I'm using a POS i930. I'm used to the pain. on my 4th, they all seam to meet the wall or the floor all of a sudden. Must be a gravity thing!
Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

havoc911 is a n00b

is the camera infront of the pro for video talk from user to user???? anyone know??
Old 09-10-2008, 08:47 PM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne

there is no front facing camera on this one. thats just for the ones outside north america.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:59 PM
VIP Member

Dunpeal (who's been pretty accurate with all of his information) just posted on PPCGeeks that the Touch Pro can be ordered through telesales on 10/15/08.

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...postcount=1577
Old 09-14-2008, 12:57 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Well looks like the diamond is out now, now how much longer for the touch pro
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37279
Old 09-14-2008, 03:14 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff View Post
Well looks like the diamond is out now, now how much longer for the touch pro
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=37279
Yup. Well, at least the date for the Touch Pro has been more definitive than the Diamond was for a LONG time...LOL. 10/15 telesales and 10/19 is what Dunpeal indicated.

He was right about the Diamond, no reason for me not to believe he's right on the Touch Pro.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:16 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I'm going bonkers... I really really REALLY want this phone... I don't think there has ever been a phone that I've drooled over so much before...

But is it true that its a 262k color screen? I thought it was only your standard 16-bit but I was reading on C|Net that its 262. Can anyone confirm?

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro