View Single Post
Old 09-10-2008, 05:29 PM
drexappeal
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUDD227 View Post
I asked this in the diamond thread and got 1 response so I'll ask here and see if anyone knows.
So I was messing around and set up an order online for 3 new phones on my current family plan just to get an idea what I was looking to spend, when I clicked CANCEL I was redirected and offered an additional $50 on each phone to continue with the order. That was above and beyond the MIR and instant rebate. I set it up with instinct since it was the newest one on at the time and was considering purchasing it until reading the threads here. Now i'm holding out for the pro. Does Sprint do this with every online order? Think they'll do it with the Diamond or Pro? Maybe another way to get the price down?
Very, very interesting. Did you try doing that today?

I wonder if maybe it had something to do with today's announcements in anticipation of people buying the "new" phones, they're trying to throw in additional discounts to keep interest in current phone purchases.