PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

black_justify is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

the TOUCH PRO for sprint will be coming out sunday...i went by bestbuy and i talked to one of the reps about the phone and i informed him i'm on the list of people to call when they can order the phone or when they get some in. He told me that the touch pro will be coming out sunday and he check the computer and they have 6 on order to be sent to their location. So with that said it is still coming....GO VOTE....CHANGE WE NEED
Old 10-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I never seen any sprint offical papers or ad's stating oct 19th? So I don't see how they would be "lying" when nothing was really set in stone. Guess everyone will find out if its delayed or not this sunday.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

hellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuffhellraiser_osu knows their stuff

It's all in reference to this official Sprint Press Release stating the release date and price of the Touch Pro

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...oom&ID=1195804

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
I never seen any sprint offical papers or ad's stating oct 19th? So I don't see how they would be "lying" when nothing was really set in stone. Guess everyone will find out if its delayed or not this sunday.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iPhone 5
Carrier: Sprint PCS

damonwest2000 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to damonwest2000 Send a message via MSN to damonwest2000 Send a message via Yahoo to damonwest2000

I Kinda Lost in Translation here ....dont laught too hard .Telesales is on line at the sprint store correct? Because if it's coming out on the 19th online ...i'll still cop. I mean if it's been delayed that would really suck .....but to be honest..Besides looks & speed & TF3D What id the diffrence between the TP & the Mogul?

Phones I've Ownd, Treo 600, Samung Blade, Treo 650, PPC 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, HTC Hero,HTC EVO 4G
Old 10-17-2008, 10:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonwest2000 View Post
I Kinda Lost in Translation here ....dont laught too hard .Telesales is on line at the sprint store correct? Because if it's coming out on the 19th online ...i'll still cop. I mean if it's been delayed that would really suck .....but to be honest..Besides looks & speed & TF3D What id the diffrence between the TP & the Mogul?
Telesales is over the phone, hence the 'tele'
The pro has a hardware keyboard, video-out, and an expandable memory slot.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by damonwest2000 View Post
It is tremendously different......I have the diamond now and I had the mogul before. Trust me, there are significant improvements.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Correct! I find it funny how ppl try to discredit evp saying they are not above telesale etc etc. Telesale knows more but they gave us the heads up oct 6th its delayed and now telesales telling ppl its not gonna be for order on oct 19th. Haha I find it funny evp pre order ppl knew long b4 sprint told everyone now its delayed til nov 2nd
Sprint hasn't officially said anything, I've calling order support and telesales once every day, since i got my diamond to exchange if for a pro and i've always gotten the 19th as the release day....

But we will all know whats up once sunday comes around.
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Old 10-17-2008, 10:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

Palladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPalladium is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Correct! I find it funny how ppl try to discredit evp saying they are not above telesale etc etc. Telesale knows more but they gave us the heads up oct 6th its delayed and now telesales telling ppl its not gonna be for order on oct 19th. Haha I find it funny evp pre order ppl knew long b4 sprint told everyone now its delayed til nov 2nd

I guess most didn't follow the Diamond release, even as late as 9/1 (if I remember correctly) telesales was saying it would be released on 9/2, while all the time EVP was giving 9/14 as the availability date (which it just happened to be )
Old 10-17-2008, 10:26 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Cool Re: Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellraiser_osu View Post
It's all in reference to this official Sprint Press Release stating the release date and price of the Touch Pro

http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...oom&ID=1195804
With that even said sprint still reserve the right to delay a phone for fixes and bug to better SERVE us with a better working phone out the box. With the last offical rom update for the mogul my phone just now runs as it should have when it was released. So if the working out a couple of kinks. I can wait 2 more weeks.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

WoW .... i hope the PRO doesnt follow the footsteps of the diamond but something deep down is telling me that it is .... as much as i keep trying to fight it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro