PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 04:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

s1l3ntm0use is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by woedee View Post
angry and sad...

my friend is an intern at google, irvine, and shes getting her htc-g1 this weekend... @#*&^@#%&!!!!! why... why....
Old 10-16-2008, 04:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch diamond
Carrier: cricket

insanecain is a n00b

they are already in stock.... maybe not at the store, but I have seen them. I plan to purchase about 20 Sunday
Old 10-16-2008, 04:17 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

If I cannot get mine Sunday due to it not being launched, I'll be complaining to Sprint some more to try and get a better deal. They told me to wait until the 19th and get it because they couldn't replace my Mogul.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH SPRINT

shocker0128 is a n00b
Angry Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

SORRY GUYS.... but now we're looking to see the Windows Mobile 6.1 device around the end of October/early November. ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10067702-1.html
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

evilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regularevilecho is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to evilecho
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilecho View Post
she went on to say that those issues have been resolved and they are doing all they can to make sure there is a large amount of units for the release to trying and match the G1 release...
looks like my contacts info, about sprint trying to get a large amount of units for the launch maybe true...
[1x Sprint Touch Diamond][4x Sprint Touch Pro]
[1x Sprint Touch Pro 2]
Only phone ever paid for out of pocket... My first VM4500.....
Now I'm a Sprint Customer for Life!!!!!

Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Touch Pro OFFICIALLY DELAYED

Just to clear up any argument over the dates... Read it and weep: http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10067702-1.html

The Touch Pro will NOT be released on the 19th.

I know this is another release date thread. Please don't shoot me.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker0128 View Post
SORRY GUYS.... but now we're looking to see the Windows Mobile 6.1 device around the end of October/early November. ...

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-10067702-1.html
ROFLMAO...Hilarious...but I bet there are still people that won't believe and will post how "frustrated" and "upset" they are with Sprint...HAHAHAHA
Old 10-16-2008, 06:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to munnarg

Quote:
Originally Posted by woedee View Post
Man to hell with waiting. I'm gonna spend this money on my car and call it a day. I'm on the verge of getting my third replacement Touch too.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch/Diamond/Touch Pro/Touch Pro 2/Hero/EVO

e.lamberson is keeping up the good worke.lamberson is keeping up the good work

I honestly do not know who everyone is talking to when they get these dates but here are the updates I have or have been given. I have called Telesales two to three times a day for the past two weeks and I continue to get the same answers, no idea of the release date. I looked at the Sprint Managers playbook and the original release date was the 19th, then I noticed about a week ago the release had been moved to the 2nd of November and now as I type I just looked at the playbook on line yet again and the device launch date is now showing October 30th. Not sure which is going to be the exact date but I think this is just another example that no one knows the release date. It's all speculation whether it be the 19th, the 30th, or the 2nd.
Old 10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.lamberson View Post
I honestly do not know who everyone is talking to when they get these dates but here are the updates I have or have been given. I have called Telesales two to three times a day for the past two weeks and I continue to get the same answers, no idea of the release date. I looked at the Sprint Managers playbook and the original release date was the 19th, then I noticed about a week ago the release had been moved to the 2nd of November and now as I type I just looked at the playbook on line yet again and the device launch date is now showing October 30th. Not sure which is going to be the exact date but I think this is just another example that no one knows the release date. It's all speculation whether it be the 19th, the 30th, or the 2nd.
I have to agree... If Sprint is constantly changing the date, there are probably very few people that know the TRUE release date. Even they are probably guessing.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro