View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 06:11 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e.lamberson View Post
I honestly do not know who everyone is talking to when they get these dates but here are the updates I have or have been given. I have called Telesales two to three times a day for the past two weeks and I continue to get the same answers, no idea of the release date. I looked at the Sprint Managers playbook and the original release date was the 19th, then I noticed about a week ago the release had been moved to the 2nd of November and now as I type I just looked at the playbook on line yet again and the device launch date is now showing October 30th. Not sure which is going to be the exact date but I think this is just another example that no one knows the release date. It's all speculation whether it be the 19th, the 30th, or the 2nd.
I have to agree... If Sprint is constantly changing the date, there are probably very few people that know the TRUE release date. Even they are probably guessing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.