PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2010, 08:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: Cricket

whitetail73 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

IT WORKED! Thank you Whitey!
Old 02-10-2010, 03:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PRO

whitetail73 is a n00b

Ok, Now I have made it back to where I was before, thanks to whitey's help! Now I have finished step #3 but in order to continue to step #4 will I need to let the "CUSTOMIZE IN 3 SECONDS" run in order to dial ##3424# to put the phone in DIAG? Or am I missing something? I have ran the unlocker again and have done the soft reset but after reboot, the phone still tries to run the Customization in 3 seconds thing every time. Thanks for any help on this. I just wanna be clear on what I will need to do.
Old 02-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
Ok, Now I have made it back to where I was before, thanks to whitey's help! Now I have finished step #3 but in order to continue to step #4 will I need to let the "CUSTOMIZE IN 3 SECONDS" run in order to dial ##3424# to put the phone in DIAG? Or am I missing something? I have ran the unlocker again and have done the soft reset but after reboot, the phone still tries to run the Customization in 3 seconds thing every time. Thanks for any help on this. I just wanna be clear on what I will need to do.
If you let customization run you will need to start back at step #1 because it will reset your PRL, SPC.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

BigMike7373 is a n00b

is there any way to get the sprint name change to cricket under the battery ? this is a link to my screen shot

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1421469372

Last edited by BigMike7373; 02-21-2010 at 05:30 AM. Reason: add link to screenshot
Old 02-21-2010, 10:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike7373 View Post
is there any way to get the sprint name change to cricket under the battery ? this is a link to my screen shot

you can change it to say whatever you want. use this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...5&d=1205762403
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike7373 View Post

If you follow the tutorial you can make that change using QPST.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CRICKET

Bysser is a n00b

Hi:
I follow the instructions on your tutorial but on step 3 I installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509 however i did the next step and loaded the 5151 prl file (cause i live in NC) founded here http://howardforums.com/showpost.php...43&postcount=1 and if i make a test call (*611) i'll be connected to the US Cellular network...
Is this right or i did something wrong? i just want to make sure my tp is flashed so i can transfer my service, i have unlimited internet in my plan but no roaming, thanks for all the info u posted and i have two more questions:
is anyway that can i check if my phone is already flashed (mms, data and text/calls) before transfer my service?
if i dial ##3424# nothing happen i was using this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35358 but i know i broke something, is anyway to fix it?
it,s my first time playing with my phone, thanks a lot
Old 02-23-2010, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysser View Post
Hi:
I follow the instructions on your tutorial but on step 3 I installed this rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=516509 however i did the next step and loaded the 5151 prl file (cause i live in NC) founded here http://howardforums.com/showpost.php...43&postcount=1 and if i make a test call (*611) i'll be connected to the US Cellular network...
Is this right or i did something wrong? i just want to make sure my tp is flashed so i can transfer my service, i have unlimited internet in my plan but no roaming, thanks for all the info u posted and i have two more questions:
is anyway that can i check if my phone is already flashed (mms, data and text/calls) before transfer my service?
if i dial ##3424# nothing happen i was using this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35358 but i know i broke something, is anyway to fix it?
it,s my first time playing with my phone, thanks a lot
What message do you receive when dialing *22804? That should be the test to see if you connect to cricket.
Are you in a native cricket coverage or PEC area?
To find out if the WAP is working do all the PST setting correctly, install a WAP/MMS cab, open your browser and goto www.google.com it will then popup a window asking for username and password. enter your 10digit#@mycricket.com for user and cricket for pass click save pass. Then you should be able to connect on your current wap connection. For the ##3424# install this cab http://dc182.4shared.com/download/21..._Shortcuts.cab
it will place a tools folder in the start menu that you can access the ## codes through.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: CRICKET

Bysser is a n00b

Thanks for your quick reply, I use *611 as the test call just like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaAaWOU-ME and i get conected to the USCellular network, (thank u for calling US Callular, for spanish press 2, bla bla bla), if i try any other # it takes me to the national roaming network, (for collect calls) or something like that, i'm on a native cricket area (Raleigh NC) and a lot of stores do ppc flash so i'm sure it can be done in my area, i junt want to learn, I did all the PST sethings correctly and i add the 5151 prl i get the cab files for mms/data to work, i get that window asking me for my username/password but i didn't try to connect cause the phone is not activated jet, i just want to make sure my phone is flashed (talk/text) so i can transfer my service and for the data/mms i can fix it later right?
Thanks for all your help.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bysser View Post
Thanks for your quick reply, I use *611 as the test call just like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjaAaWOU-ME and i get conected to the USCellular network, (thank u for calling US Callular, for spanish press 2, bla bla bla), if i try any other # it takes me to the national roaming network, (for collect calls) or something like that, i'm on a native cricket area (Raleigh NC) and a lot of stores do ppc flash so i'm sure it can be done in my area, i junt want to learn, I did all the PST sethings correctly and i add the 5151 prl i get the cab files for mms/data to work, i get that window asking me for my username/password but i didn't try to connect cause the phone is not activated jet, i just want to make sure my phone is flashed (talk/text) so i can transfer my service and for the data/mms i can fix it later right?
Thanks for all your help.
Try using either PRL 1042 or PRL 1013.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro