PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 02:27 PM
ziptrx's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: None for this phone
Location: NC
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 53
Reputation: 45
ziptrx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by antivirus1 View Post
Where do that go.. i put it on and the registy is still the same..
One more thing.. do i write the prl with cdma workshop
I use CeRegeditor to mess with the registry. Connect your phone via Activesync, start the program, then go to the Edit menu, select Import and select the reg file. I couldn't tell you anything about CDMA Workshop or QPST, since I can not get my phone to connect to either one.
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 02:35 PM
whitey10tc's Avatar
Almost a VIP
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter
Location: Utah
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 938
Reputation: 1545
whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
Whitey,

I think I have figured out Cricket's MMS, and have not found this info. I sent myself two pictures, both 1536x2048, but one is 412k and the other is 652k. When I receive both pictures, the 412k comes in at 1536x2048 but the 652k was resized. It appears that any picture that is over 500k will be resized. I also tested this with MMS videos and had the same results. I am in the San Antonio area, so this could be market-area specific. What do you think?
Here is a reg file that you can import.
Try this registry setting for your MMS issue
HKLM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/MM1/WSPHEADER/USERAGENT VALUE DATA Sonyericssonw800i/R1L

Quote:
Originally Posted by antivirus1 View Post
Where do that go.. i put it on and the registy is still the same..
One more thing.. do i write the prl with cdma workshop
You can use either CDMA WS or QPST to load the PRL or you can load it through the EPST program on the phone by placing the PRL file on the phones internal memory I use my documents folder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
I use CeRegeditor to mess with the registry. Connect your phone via Activesync, start the program, then go to the Edit menu, select Import and select the reg file. I couldn't tell you anything about CDMA Workshop or QPST, since I can not get my phone to connect to either one.
Why can't you connect to QPST what's the story.

I will also be updating the first post this week with a cab for the WAP/MMS/GPS all in one.

Last edited by whitey10tc; 01-25-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 03:37 PM
whitey10tc's Avatar
Almost a VIP
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter
Location: Utah
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 938
Reputation: 1545
whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Her is a GPS only cab for those still having difficulties.
Attached Files
File Type: cab whitey10tc cricket GPS Fix.cab (1.3 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 05:27 PM
ziptrx's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: None for this phone
Location: NC
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 53
Reputation: 45
ziptrx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
Try this registry setting for your MMS issue
HKLM/SOFTWARE/ARCSOFT/ARCSOFT MMS UA/ CONFIG/MM1/WSPHEADER/USERAGENT VALUE DATA Sonyericssonw800i/R1L
I changed this and now all pictures, regardless of file size, arrive at 576x768. Before, I had the useragent set to MOT-QA30/00.72 UP.Browser/7.2.7.5.546 (GUI) MMP/2.0 and I could receive pictures at 1536x2048, as long as the file size was 500k or less.
Quote:
Why can't you connect to QPST what's the story.
I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem is. I have the drivers installed, connect my phone in diag mode, but QPST will not detect the phone on any port. The HTC Diagnostic Interface is installed to COM6 and in QPST Config, I have added COM6, but no success on connecting to the phone. I have also reinstalled the drivers, and tried other COM ports with no luck. Who knows..
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 08:34 PM
whitey10tc's Avatar
Almost a VIP
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter
Location: Utah
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 938
Reputation: 1545
whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziptrx View Post
I changed this and now all pictures, regardless of file size, arrive at 576x768. Before, I had the useragent set to MOT-QA30/00.72 UP.Browser/7.2.7.5.546 (GUI) MMP/2.0 and I could receive pictures at 1536x2048, as long as the file size was 500k or less.
I couldn't tell you what exactly the problem is. I have the drivers installed, connect my phone in diag mode, but QPST will not detect the phone on any port. The HTC Diagnostic Interface is installed to COM6 and in QPST Config, I have added COM6, but no success on connecting to the phone. I have also reinstalled the drivers, and tried other COM ports with no luck. Who knows..
I would say if you haven't already revert back to the QA30 useragent. I have had a couple Titans that play hell connecting to QPST, I sometimes would need to reinstall the HTC drivers several times. Also do you have an XP or Vista PC?
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 01-25-2010, 09:28 PM
ziptrx's Avatar
PPCGeeks Regular
Offline
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: None for this phone
Location: NC
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 53
Reputation: 45
ziptrx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP to cricket Full flash Tutorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey10tc View Post
I would say if you haven't already revert back to the QA30 useragent. I have had a couple Titans that play hell connecting to QPST, I sometimes would need to reinstall the HTC drivers several times. Also do you have an XP or Vista PC?
I have Vista. I've reinstalled the drivers a number of times and am now thinking I may have to be on XP with Activesync 4.5. This weekend I'll probably install a VM of XP and see if that works.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2010, 03:42 AM
whitetail73's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: Cricket
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
Reputation: 0
whitetail73 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

I Hope someone can help me.... I was on the #3 process of this tut and we had a power outage! Just my luck! Anyways, My TP will only boot up to the the bootloader screen/multi color screen, and says "Security Unlocked" at the top. Has the RAPH500 SPL-0.35.0000 on the screen. I tried to re-load the Unlocker and it does show the loading screen but only lasts for about one full minute, it stays at 0% then has "ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR" ont the RUU? Does the same thing when I tried to re run the #3 process as well. WMDC will not connect either. I am stuck...Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2010, 03:46 AM
whitetail73's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: Cricket
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
Reputation: 0
whitetail73 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

Just to ad...When I run the RUU, where it shows at the top on the "from" ROM part, it is blank. Does this mean there is no ROM on my phone which is ausing my problems? Just wanted to ad that and see if it helps. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2010, 04:02 AM
whitetail73's Avatar
Lurker
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC PRO
Carrier: Cricket
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5
Reputation: 0
whitetail73 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

I should ad that after this first happened, my TP would boot up to a black screen with white letters saying "HTC Touch Pro" and some small red letters and numbers at the bottom and would stay that way. I left it for a couple hours hoping it would get past that point and finish booting up but to no avail. Now after trying to reload the unlocker and trying to reload the step #3, which would always come up with the error I previously stated, it will now only boot up to the bootloader/colors screen. Thanks again.
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2010, 04:18 AM
whitey10tc's Avatar
Almost a VIP
Offline
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet
Threadstarter
Location: Utah
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 938
Reputation: 1545
whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cricket Full flashTouch Pro Tutorial Updated 1/27/2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
I Hope someone can help me.... I was on the #3 process of this tut and we had a power outage! Just my luck! Anyways, My TP will only boot up to the the bootloader screen/multi color screen, and says "Security Unlocked" at the top. Has the RAPH500 SPL-0.35.0000 on the screen. I tried to re-load the Unlocker and it does show the loading screen but only lasts for about one full minute, it stays at 0% then has "ERROR [262]: UPDATE ERROR" ont the RUU? Does the same thing when I tried to re run the #3 process as well. WMDC will not connect either. I am stuck...Please help. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
Just to ad...When I run the RUU, where it shows at the top on the "from" ROM part, it is blank. Does this mean there is no ROM on my phone which is ausing my problems? Just wanted to ad that and see if it helps. Thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetail73 View Post
I should ad that after this first happened, my TP would boot up to a black screen with white letters saying "HTC Touch Pro" and some small red letters and numbers at the bottom and would stay that way. I left it for a couple hours hoping it would get past that point and finish booting up but to no avail. Now after trying to reload the unlocker and trying to reload the step #3, which would always come up with the error I previously stated, it will now only boot up to the bootloader/colors screen. Thanks again.
Find the original shipped ROM for your TP and flash it. When you lost power during the flash in step 3 you most likely lost your radio also.Also you won't need WMDC just place it in bootloader and plug in the USB it should then say USB at the bottom then you can flash.
Reply With Quote
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Reply

  PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:26 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com