PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

xxmillertimexx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Yeah I got ya. You have to call VM everytime you boot into Android. That's why the program is nice, because it's a little hard to call voicemail and then navigate to the Haret.exe. It's pretty handy.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D
Carrier: Sprint

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor

just installed it and when i clicked on the icon in the programs folder it said there was no file associated with it
Old 02-15-2010, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

CrossXcalibur is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmillertimexx View Post
Yeah I got ya. You have to call VM everytime you boot into Android. That's why the program is nice, because it's a little hard to call voicemail and then navigate to the Haret.exe. It's pretty handy.

I call *228 before I launch Haret because it is a free call. Calling voicemail every time for me eats up minutes on my 500 minute plan so I use *228 instead.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2

oppman is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
how have you been making and recieving calls i thought the mic wasn't working. recently i have been having a lot of freezups and random restarts. any ideas what is going on with that? should i wipe out and re-transfer all the files. i did do some updating with new kernals and stuff but i only replaced what files were newer
You just gotta follow the instructions on page 1 dude.. make a call and start android and the mic works well.. you can also use your sprint data if you create the access point like they tell you on page 1, no need for wifi..
Old 02-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo3D

nasa1303 is becoming a great contributor

yea, i have been using my data and downloading stuff from the market. i just didn't realize the mic worked after you ended the call you were on when u boot up. this is awsome, i just dialed voicemail and launched android. mic works called the house and it works. i reloaded everything on the sd card hopefully it quits randomly rebooting.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 AM
TouchPro Android Guy
Pocket PC: Vogu100, Raph500, Diam500, Raph800, Evo
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmillertimexx View Post
I don't have a Data Connection to get to Market and every time I try to turn on Wifi it tells me "Unable to start Wifi" so I've just given up. I think Android has plotted against me to get any sort of connection, lol.
For Wifi, delete all your files and start over from the latest RAPH800 xdandroid package. There was a problem with the wifi calibration in the last few packages, and it's not resolved until you create a new data.img with the latest package.

...I hope.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:00 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

Correct me if I am wrong, but as long as you have the .apk for any app and you put it in your AndroidApps folder, it will install it on the next boot, right? So if xxmillertimexx can find the file, he should be able to install it that way, right?
Old 02-15-2010, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

gimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargimme5 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to gimme5

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasa1303 View Post
just installed it and when i clicked on the icon in the programs folder it said there was no file associated with it
What program? &roid? You need to have mortscript installed.

MobileSpeedtest.com (yes, that's my site)
Old 02-15-2010, 02:29 AM
TouchPro Android Guy
Pocket PC: Vogu100, Raph500, Diam500, Raph800, Evo
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrialex View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but as long as you have the .apk for any app and you put it in your AndroidApps folder, it will install it on the next boot, right? So if xxmillertimexx can find the file, he should be able to install it that way, right?
yes. Someone want to pull it off their data image?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

I would if I knew how, trying to get that subdomain working right now and no idea what I am doing.

Off topic, how do you break an operation in Terminal Emulator? Everytime I do a ping or something like that, it just keeps going. We don't have an Alt key and using @ wont work bec you have to use Fn to get that, and all those corresponding keys are blocked then. Only way I have found is to back out of it and reopen, which can't be the best way...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux