PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Background all tabs: EnergyRom Leo

I guess I don't understand what you mean by replace the files above. I've never worked with manila files. Tried just installing the cab but nuthing.

Tried it 2 times. Is this only for backgrounds other create? I have pics I want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
The details I provided in reference to the manila files was pulled from the Nov 20 - 28002 R2... Try replacing the manila files I mentioned above and see how that goes...

Make sure to backup the original manila files so you can restore easily....

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.

Last edited by clueless25; 11-23-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

Well if anyone has a fix that does not require manually messing with manila let me know.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
I guess I don't understand what you mean by replace the files above. I've never worked with manila files. Tried just installing the cab but nuthing.

Tried it 2 times. Is this only for backgrounds other create? I have pics I want.
If you want to use your own pics then I believe you'll need to look into HDWalls... The attached cab will basically unlock the manila in NRGZ 28002 build to allow you to install the backgrounds you create with HDWalls... If your not into learning how to use HDWalls, you can allways put in a request in the one of the Background threads in the TP2 Themes & Software section. There are people in this section who take request and create them for you...

I used the attached file then rebooted... Then I installed one of Bignadad's backgrounds he created and it worked perfectly...

Hope this helps...
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCSense_1920_VGA_BG4ALL_by_Kisja.cab (128.4 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-24-2009, 03:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
If you want to use your own pics then I believe you'll need to look into HDWalls... The attached cab will basically unlock the manila in NRGZ 28002 build to allow you to install the backgrounds you create with HDWalls... If your not into learning how to use HDWalls, you can allways put in a request in the one of the Background threads in the TP2 Themes & Software section. There are people in this section who take request and create them for you...

I used the attached file then rebooted... Then I installed one of Bignadad's backgrounds he created and it worked perfectly...

Hope this helps...

This cab was great, I select the backgroudn for the homepage and it goes to all tabs. But... this is a big but, all my lists in manillia, be it contacts, or settings (any things HTC reskinned) all the items had black backgrounds. SO for example in contacts each square was black so I could not read there name, I could see there picture but not the name due to the black background. What is impossible to manage is that each version of NRG ROM seems to have diffrent results. BG4AllTabs will never work when its handled like this, i guess I will just have stick to the same old background...
Old 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Thanks!. USing that for now till I build one, I seen you said your using the same version I am. Big isn't sure it will work. But you did so will give it a try.Also looking for the most UP TO DATE kitchen. After trying a fewroms I want to put all the stuff into one that i like from diff. ones.
Quote:

Hope this helps...
Old 11-26-2009, 06:16 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

lets try this out.

Old 11-27-2009, 12:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just an FYI... The same method worked for me on NRGZ 28004 build...

See Post #9 in this thread...
Old 11-27-2009, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: -VZW-

shmackitup is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
NRG just posed this on this twitter page, the cab is for VGA but it works fine for me:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3166

Make sure to thank rileyd5 .

This worked well for all the slider tabs, but I would also like the Start Menu background to also change... Any ideas on how to do this???
Old 11-28-2009, 07:03 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Wonder why its working for everyone else but me...

shmackitup, go all the way to the left, settings, and go to personalize or something. Change the lock screen and that will change the start menu as well.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2