PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 03:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Background all tabs: EnergyRom Leo

I cant for the life of me make a cab through HD wall that has a background with out a black border on the right. Anyone on this ROM that has some premade cab files? Just getting sick of looking at the same energy rom default background.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

gianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good workgianthobbit is keeping up the good work
Re: Background all tabs: EnergyRom Leo

anyone?
Old 11-22-2009, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

keithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkeithdupont is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
anyone?
Have you tried the different compression/version settings for hdwalls? I am on a totally different ppc so I can't help much more than that.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Energy does a lot of customization with his ROMs... I recommend using CFC GUI to browse the Manila PNG files to see what file/s are being used for the BG. Form there you can replace those with your own custom, you just have to name them the same.

Edit:
After skimming through the Manila files in EnergyROM Leo, these are the file I found that Make up the BGs.

Portrait:
bg_level0 - 4bfcbbee_manila
bg_level0_bottom - 54612042_manila

Landscape:
bglevel0_landscape_left - 0509ab83_manila
bglevel0_landscape_Right - 47fb5656_manila

I would imagine these would be the files you need to replace. Hope this helps...

Last edited by D\/8; 11-22-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Switching to Android
Pocket PC: SameSung S3, (retired)HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Big Red.. Unless they piss me off!

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff

Is there any difference as to what version of engery you are using?

I'm using the new nov 20th 6.5.3 28002

I'd like to change mine but also want to change my default windows one. It installs fine but soon as you switch back to sense & back again it's gone. Want to make the one I installed the default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
Energy does a lot of customization with his ROMs... I recommend using CFC GUI to browse the Manila PNG files to see what file/s are being used for the BG. Form there you can replace those with your own custom, you just have to name them the same.

Edit:
After skimming through the Manila files in EnergyROM Leo, these are the file I found that Make up the BGs.

Portrait:
bg_level0 - 4bfcbbee_manila
bg_level0_bottom - 54612042_manila

Landscape:
bglevel0_landscape_left - 0509ab83_manila
bglevel0_landscape_Right - 47fb5656_manila

I would imagine these would be the files you need to replace. Hope this helps...

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless25 View Post
Is there any difference as to what version of engery you are using?

I'm using the new nov 20th 6.5.3 28002

I'd like to change mine but also want to change my default windows one. It installs fine but soon as you switch back to sense & back again it's gone. Want to make the one I installed the default.
The details I provided in reference to the manila files was pulled from the Nov 20 - 28002 R2... Try replacing the manila files I mentioned above and see how that goes...

Make sure to backup the original manila files so you can restore easily....
Old 11-22-2009, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

NRG just posed this on this twitter page, the cab is for VGA but it works fine for me:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3166

Make sure to thank rileyd5 .
Old 11-22-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: t-mobile

Warlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWarlock-Weary is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am Using: T-Mobile TP2 With Mobile 6.5 and HTC Sense

Tried 10-15 omg .. sooo many different vers and was never able to get one that worked for me.

The flip clock would be blank or would lose the weather under the clock.
and never found one that would let you change the wallpaper and still have
the weather animations on the main screen!

This is what I did ..

#1 - I turned off HTC Sence
( Settings / All Settings / today / Items - uncheck HTC Sense )

#2 - Install - apristel BG4ALL_W_Fullscreen_Animations.cab
( apristel BG4ALL_W_Fullscreen_Animations.cab )

#3 - Soft reset

#4 - Turn on HTC Sence
( Settings / All Settings / today / Items - check HTC Sense )

Worked Like A Charm ! Now Have Clock and Weather And My Fav Background / Wallpaper And Weather Animations!

Very Nice Thanks to who ever made this cab !
Old 11-22-2009, 05:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by gianthobbit View Post
NRG just posed this on this twitter page, the cab is for VGA but it works fine for me:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3166

Make sure to thank rileyd5 .
Worked perfectly...

Installed the 3 cabs from the above link then rebooted... Then I installed one of the wallpapers put out by Bignadad, reboot and it took perfectly...

Bignadad's Wallpapers...
http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=96977

Thanks for sharing!!!
Old 11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Hmm i just noticed that all my lists in manialla (Program chooser for shortcuts, contats page, settings page) area all black. Uninstalled the BG for all pages and it went away. The search continues...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2