View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 10:29 PM
clueless25
Switching to Android

clueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuffclueless25 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Background all tabs: EnergyRom Leo

Thanks!. USing that for now till I build one, I seen you said your using the same version I am. Big isn't sure it will work. But you did so will give it a try.Also looking for the most UP TO DATE kitchen. After trying a fewroms I want to put all the stuff into one that i like from diff. ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
If you want to use your own pics then I believe you'll need to look into HDWalls... The attached cab will basically unlock the manila in NRGZ 28002 build to allow you to install the backgrounds you create with HDWalls... If your not into learning how to use HDWalls, you can allways put in a request in the one of the Background threads in the TP2 Themes & Software section. There are people in this section who take request and create them for you...

I used the attached file then rebooted... Then I installed one of Bignadad's backgrounds he created and it worked perfectly...

Hope this helps...

If Someone has helped you, don't forget to thank them.