PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Thank You Elite Team]

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you're trippin and it makes no sense.
Indeed, just like that sentence right there, huh?

Quote:
who cares if they are whining?
I do. This is a ppc related forum, not a daycare. Grow the fuq up!

Quote:
they donated $ which in turn will help you get to where you have to go, which is getting the hspl.
Lets not be preumptuous because:
1. You dont know if I too donated or not.
2. You dont know if i even care for an HSPL.

Quote:
i don't care how much they whine they donated hella $ also and now we will have the hspl this weekend.
First of all, "Hella" money? WTF? How do YOU know how much people donated? It coulda been twenty cents, and now that person feel like they have the right to b!tch at VIP.

Quote:
get your thoughts together and stop your whining also, yours is not more relevant than theirs, this is an open forum and people can post whatever they want, its funny someone telling them not to.
This is indeed a public forum, but it also has rules. And if one were observant enough to notice, even the mods and admins have been quite ed with the whiners and im sure more than tired of cleaning up useless threads like as this.

EDIT: WHY THE FUQ CANT I WRITE THE WORD 'DISGUSTED' WITHOUT IT TURNING INTO A SMILEY FACE? WTF?

Last edited by sumo911; 10-24-2009 at 10:54 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thanks goes out to Cmonex as i feel like she's out there somewhere thinking of me too.
I did send out my donation but that's only thanks in part, Honestly thanks for the hard work and putting up with a whole community!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Indeed, just like that sentence right there, huh?

I do. This is a ppc related forum, not a daycare. Grow the fuq up!

Lets not be preumptuous because:
1. You dont know if I too donated or not.
2. You dont know if i even care for an HSPL.

First of all, "Hella" money? WTF? How do YOU know how much people donated? It coulda been twenty cents, and now that person feel like they have the right to b!tch at VIP.

This is indeed a public forum, but it also has rules. And if one were observant enough to notice, even the mods and admins have been quite ed with the whiners and im sure more than tired of cleaning up useless threads like as this.
it is a forum not a daycare and guess what you're not a moderator so don't try and do their job, they are the babysitters.

I don't care if you donated or not, the people you are complaining about donated and thats what matters. they don't have a right to complain but they do have the right to ask questions and progress. we all know when someone goes overboard, but just asking for progress is not overboard or too much

My statements do not matter if you want the hspl or not, i want the hspl and all the people you are complaining about want the hspl, all my comments are towards that. Sumo911 wanting the hspl is none of my concern.

short and simple your complaints will not stop anyone, the only thing stopping someone now is the hspl coming out. stop pretending like what you write will stop people from complaining. they already donated, they will continue to ask till they see results.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Go read a book!

"Hella" books!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Go read a book!

"Hella" books!
if you want, i can take a picture of my 2 degress and post them showing i know how to read books, hella books
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
My statements do not matter if you want the hspl or not
Im glad you know it.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

A degree only proves the depth of one's conditioning within a society. It does nothing to reflect critical thinking skills nor intelligence. Sorry.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:04 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
A degree only proves the depth of one's conditioning within a society. It does nothing to reflect critical thinking skills nor intelligence. Sorry.
you're right, and my fat no wait, phat paychecks i deposit show what?
Old 10-24-2009, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Dude, I dont know your life. And quite frankly, I couldnt care less how 'phat' your supposed wallet is. Please spare us the theatrics.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Seems like someone has an inferiority complex.

P, for the record, huney...you dont have to prove yourself, or anything else, for that matter, to ANYONE! Do you, boo boo.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2