View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:57 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [Thank You Elite Team]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Indeed, just like that sentence right there, huh?

I do. This is a ppc related forum, not a daycare. Grow the fuq up!

Lets not be preumptuous because:
1. You dont know if I too donated or not.
2. You dont know if i even care for an HSPL.

First of all, "Hella" money? WTF? How do YOU know how much people donated? It coulda been twenty cents, and now that person feel like they have the right to b!tch at VIP.

This is indeed a public forum, but it also has rules. And if one were observant enough to notice, even the mods and admins have been quite ed with the whiners and im sure more than tired of cleaning up useless threads like as this.
it is a forum not a daycare and guess what you're not a moderator so don't try and do their job, they are the babysitters.

I don't care if you donated or not, the people you are complaining about donated and thats what matters. they don't have a right to complain but they do have the right to ask questions and progress. we all know when someone goes overboard, but just asking for progress is not overboard or too much

My statements do not matter if you want the hspl or not, i want the hspl and all the people you are complaining about want the hspl, all my comments are towards that. Sumo911 wanting the hspl is none of my concern.

short and simple your complaints will not stop anyone, the only thing stopping someone now is the hspl coming out. stop pretending like what you write will stop people from complaining. they already donated, they will continue to ask till they see results.