PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 11:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Thank You Elite Team]

wow alot happened when i went to sleep lets all be civil! its coming and once it comes we shojld all go out get butt faced drunk and celebrate the best way men do...drunk and with a teenage girl on our laps!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
Seems like someone has an inferiority complex.

P, for the record, huney...you dont have to prove yourself, or anything else, for that matter, to ANYONE! Do you, boo boo.
definietly not that, if you were smarter you would know its because i want the last word, which is probably what you want, but of course you think its inferiority. when people are wrong or have nothing better to say, they usually go this route.

all i'm saying is i conformed to society by getting a degree but i think its worth it for the $ i get paid, thats all i'm saying. Why are you getting butt hurt? you're not from cali, you might now know what that means
Old 10-24-2009, 11:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wanting the last word is another good indicator of said complex.

And "butt hurt"? Californian or not, that is still an ugly phrase.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:19 AM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Wanting the last word is another good indicator of said complex.

And "butt hurt"? Californian or not, that is still an ugly phrase.
I can only imagine how much different our lives are. I bet we are worlds apart.

If wanting the last word is a complex then yes i have it and am proud of it. Most men have this complex, at least my social group, we always have to be right.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work

Thanks
Old 10-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I can only imagine how much different our lives are. I bet we are worlds apart.

If wanting the last word is a complex then yes i have it and am proud of it. Most men have this complex, at least my social group, we always have to be right.
I like to focus on our similarities and the qualities which we have in common, rather than stressing the differences. And besides, if we go thru it one by one, we will probably discover that we have more in common than we do differences.

1. Human?
2. Like PPC's?

Thats all I need to know.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
I like to focus on our similarities and the qualities which we have in common, rather than stressing the differences. And besides, if we go thru it one by one, we will probably discover that we have more in common than we do differences.

1. Human?
2. Like PPC's?

Thats all I need to know.
with that statement i'm done arguing because you are correct.

On a sidenote thanks eliteteam for all your hardwork (even though my donation says enough), hopefully you get the licensing problem fixed so you can post the hspl today. I'm off to the gym, then going to blow some purple treez, then back to the sitting in front of my computer. I don't think i'm going to do anything productive till this thing comes out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Thread closed.

Please go here for relevant discussion on this topic.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2