View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 11:48 AM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [Thank You Elite Team]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumo911 View Post
I like to focus on our similarities and the qualities which we have in common, rather than stressing the differences. And besides, if we go thru it one by one, we will probably discover that we have more in common than we do differences.

1. Human?
2. Like PPC's?

Thats all I need to know.
with that statement i'm done arguing because you are correct.

On a sidenote thanks eliteteam for all your hardwork (even though my donation says enough), hopefully you get the licensing problem fixed so you can post the hspl today. I'm off to the gym, then going to blow some purple treez, then back to the sitting in front of my computer. I don't think i'm going to do anything productive till this thing comes out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.