View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 10:50 AM
sumo911
Halfway to VIP Status

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Thank You Elite Team]

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
you're trippin and it makes no sense.
Indeed, just like that sentence right there, huh?

Quote:
who cares if they are whining?
I do. This is a ppc related forum, not a daycare. Grow the fuq up!

Quote:
they donated $ which in turn will help you get to where you have to go, which is getting the hspl.
Lets not be preumptuous because:
1. You dont know if I too donated or not.
2. You dont know if i even care for an HSPL.

Quote:
i don't care how much they whine they donated hella $ also and now we will have the hspl this weekend.
First of all, "Hella" money? WTF? How do YOU know how much people donated? It coulda been twenty cents, and now that person feel like they have the right to b!tch at VIP.

Quote:
get your thoughts together and stop your whining also, yours is not more relevant than theirs, this is an open forum and people can post whatever they want, its funny someone telling them not to.
This is indeed a public forum, but it also has rules. And if one were observant enough to notice, even the mods and admins have been quite ed with the whiners and im sure more than tired of cleaning up useless threads like as this.

EDIT: WHY THE FUQ CANT I WRITE THE WORD 'DISGUSTED' WITHOUT IT TURNING INTO A SMILEY FACE? WTF?

Last edited by sumo911; 10-24-2009 at 10:54 AM.