PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs
screwed again people...tonight...she sleeps...tomorrow...who the **** knows...probably sleep some more.
Calm down now Yay lol, maybe we should all get some sleep too & hopefully wake up to a nice present in the morning
Old 10-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead315 View Post
cmonex, you should look into whether you can have two versions of the unlocker. Take all the usernames of people who complain and give them a download link to a flasher that will brick thier phones. Send a different download link to those who understand the complexities of a project like this. I applaud your ability to take a step back and make sure the HSPL you are releasing is safe.

When the complainers complain that HSPL bricked thier phone simply say "Oh...oops, I sent you the rom that I had when you started complaining...I figured you wanted the buggy version...Sorry"

Seriously, these threads are so annoying. I almost hope they don't even release a HSPL just to make all the people who purchased this phone mad.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor
Patience...young grasshoppers
U better stop wit them threads man before they make u public enemy no. 1 around here lol, u know everybody is on edge around here lol!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
cmonex, you should look into whether you can have two versions of the unlocker. Take all the usernames of people who complain and give them a download link to a flasher that will brick thier phones. Send a different download link to those who understand the complexities of a project like this. I applaud your ability to take a step back and make sure the HSPL you are releasing is safe.

When the complainers complain that HSPL bricked thier phone simply say "Oh...oops, I sent you the rom that I had when you started complaining...I figured you wanted the buggy version...Sorry"
that would take a bit of effort on her part. i would rather the HSPL gets finished. That would split focus.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Seriously, these threads are so annoying. I almost hope they don't even release a HSPL just to make all the people who purchased this phone mad.
Ewww, people who suck schlong are even more annoying. You know damn well the second the unlocker comes out you'll be clamoring to get it, so I don't know why you're trying to act all high and mighty. Damn brown nosers.

either way, I just got the phone so I'm willing to wait, I'm sure for those of you waiting a couple of months and getting conflicting error messages its annoying but it'll be out soon enough.

But please, people complaining may annoy you, but there is nothing worse than someone who complains about someone complaining. Jesus, if it bothers you that much don't read it. Not only do they read the complaint, but they then respond making themselves more upset.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Hey, do you have an inside connection that told you the unlocker doesn't work because I haven't seen anything posted by the team that says that. Everything I have seen posted says it works, so please share with us where you are getting your info from or are you just talking out of your a..
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALiens View Post

U better stop wit them threads man before they make u public enemy no. 1 around here lol, u know everybody is on edge around here lol!
Hah ya, I already e-Slapped him around for being a high rep noob lol.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
Old 10-23-2009, 11:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Intrepid
Carrier: The Now Network

rafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good workrafyrod is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to rafyrod

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
i would do that if i was her....

geez guys, is done when is done just calm the crap down or cut it out
you guys think doing what she does is easy as a walk in the park and the most important things she have a LIFE to handle aswell, just give her props for helping us out and the whole winmo community....

i dont know how many time this have been said, but is getting annoying as hell
Old 10-24-2009, 12:01 AM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyakku View Post
Ewww, people who suck schlong are even more annoying. You know damn well the second the unlocker comes out you'll be clamoring to get it, so I don't know why you're trying to act all high and mighty. Damn brown nosers.

either way, I just got the phone so I'm willing to wait, I'm sure for those of you waiting a couple of months and getting conflicting error messages its annoying but it'll be out soon enough.

But please, people complaining may annoy you, but there is nothing worse than someone who complains about someone complaining. Jesus, if it bothers you that much don't read it. Not only do they read the complaint, but they then respond making themselves more upset.
I'm going to just go ahead and ignore most of the gibberish you typed and say the following:

It's pretty hard to IGNORE the threads when they take up HALF the forum listing. The mods of this site obviously agree with me and others for the most part of they keep getting closed. Thanks for playing!
Old 10-24-2009, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

hyakku is keeping up the good workhyakku is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafyrod View Post
i would do that if i was her....

geez guys, is done when is done just calm the crap down or cut it out
you guys think doing what she does is easy as a walk in the park and the most important things she have a LIFE to handle aswell, just give her props for helping us out and the whole winmo community....

i dont know how many time this have been said, but is getting annoying as hell
I know I just wrote about this but please, explain how you can get annoyed at something you voluntarily read??? This has never made sense to me on the internet, and it's been a phenomenon i've observed over the past twelve years of my internet usage. Someone goes onto a forum, chooses to open a thread and scroll through 10+ pages, gets sufficiently agitated and then decides to respond as if they were having a live conversation that they were forced into. Please explain this.

Edit:

Quote:
It's pretty hard to IGNORE the threads when they take up HALF the forum listing. The mods of this site obviously agree with me and others for the most part of they keep getting closed. Thanks for playing!
...really? That's your answer? My eyes happened to see something and I HAD to click it and read through the pages of the forum because they were there, and therefore I also had to respond and let them know how annoying they were, moving their thread to the top of the forum and giving them more exposure.

The brilliance.

Last edited by hyakku; 10-24-2009 at 12:04 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2