PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 11:08 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
Ha, that goes great over your signature...

Old 10-23-2009, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
I'm gonna leave my laptop on and give in and watch Aliens.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
that would have been the right thing to say 3 days ago.

im not complaining cause i can wait... im not going to lose sleep over this. but i think people would be a little more at ease if that was said rather than "tomorrow"
kind of looks they are just f'n with us now........
Old 10-23-2009, 11:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

yawn.....
Old 10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

IM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIM0001 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to IM0001 Send a message via AIM to IM0001 Send a message via MSN to IM0001 Send a message via Skype™ to IM0001

<-- Just tourturing himself watchin Touch HD2 Videos on Youtube... 1Ghz Snapdraggon :drool:

But will it ever make it to US soil? If only it had a KB.

Phone History with Sprint: Samsung N400 (Lockup King) - Toshiba VM4050 (Great Screen. No BT) - PPC6700 (Squishy Touchscreen) - Mogul (USB Port No More) - Touch Pro (Davy Jones Locker) - Touch Pro 2 (Oldie But Goodie) - HTC Arrive (I<3WP) : History of Pocket PC's: Dell Axim X50V WM6.5.3 (Still the best VGA PDA gaming and multimedia device since 2004)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
kind of looks they are just f'n with us now........
If they are true geeks ( enthusiasts )... I doubt they care what we have to say. When you like cracking stuff you just do. If they were vindictive, no one would want to go through this just to have what they can give us when they feel like it. I doubt they are F@#ing with us.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
If they are true geeks ( enthusiasts )... I doubt they care what we have to say. When you like cracking stuff you just do. If they were vindictive no one would want to go through that just to have what the do. I doubt they are F@#ing with us.
Care to share your opinion on why no one can give us an update of what exactly is going on?

Peace....another failed night, anyone surprised?
Old 10-23-2009, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Care to share your opinion on why no one can give us an update of what exactly is going on?

If they are working do you really think they are reading a thread full of us that donated or not even? I code. When I'm doing it, I'm pretty much in it. Granted I'm C++ and C#, not assembly but your still absorbed when your trying to figure it out. If you can write code with no mistakes but still chat and focus on other stuff at the same time you deserve a medal or raise. And when you focus you still make mistakes... She has given updates when she decides to throw in the towel.

Install the pimp package. It's pretty blue.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:27 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

because they have already gave a update and it was wrong, im sure they know we all know itll be shortly and dont need to keep repeating themselves, yall arent owed anything, just chill itll be done....
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Here is the latest:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92248 Doesn't look good! Hit the Thanks if I helped.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2