PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69@hotmail.com View Post
If they are true geeks ( enthusiasts )... I doubt they care what we have to say. When you like cracking stuff you just do. If they were vindictive, no one would want to go through this just to have what they can give us when they feel like it. I doubt they are F@#ing with us.
this is bull****! im tired of hearing "maybe tomorrow". try to explain it how you want, but this is getting ridiculous withe bs info coming right from the elite team.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Here is the latest:http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=92248 Doesn't look good! Hit the Thanks if I helped.
Didnt you start that thread? Do you know something other people dont? Be careful... i'm watching Aliens...
Old 10-23-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

correct knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuff

relax, it'll be here tomorrow.... mark your calendar.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by coppertop24 View Post
this is bull****! im tired of hearing "maybe tomorrow". try to explain it how you want, but this is getting ridiculous withe bs info coming right from the elite team.
I've had a little flak over my slight obsession over this at home but my fiance has my rocked TP1 and she agrees that it's awesome. Traded to that from the Omnia. But the TP2 is cool so far and there are plenty of visual mods you can load. And finally for us Verizon users they didn't cripple the equipment. I even donated to this endeavour. I'll keep checking but relax.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

All the b*t*hing...moaning...and complaining...really doesn't amount to much. I can say that I've lost faith...or that I don't care. The truth of the matter for all of us is that as soon as the HSPL is dropped and we have access...and we can start to flash...we won't really care much more about how long we waited. It'll be the same if we had a new HOT device to play with...we'll still wait on the unlocker. UNLESS...we learn for ourselves how to do it. Otherwise, we are all subject to wait for the Elite team to give us the HSPL. They can say tomorrow...next week...next year...we can do NOTHING BUT WAIT.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

coppertop24 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by correct View Post
relax, it'll be here tomorrow.... mark your calendar.
like we havent heard that **** before....
Old 10-23-2009, 11:46 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

screwed again people...tonight...she sleeps...tomorrow...who the **** knows...probably sleep some more.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Airhead315 is just getting started

cmonex, you should look into whether you can have two versions of the unlocker. Take all the usernames of people who complain and give them a download link to a flasher that will brick thier phones. Send a different download link to those who understand the complexities of a project like this. I applaud your ability to take a step back and make sure the HSPL you are releasing is safe.

When the complainers complain that HSPL bricked thier phone simply say "Oh...oops, I sent you the rom that I had when you started complaining...I figured you wanted the buggy version...Sorry"
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airhead315 View Post
cmonex, you should look into whether you can have two versions of the unlocker. Take all the usernames of people who complain and give them a download link to a flasher that will brick thier phones. Send a different download link to those who understand the complexities of a project like this. I applaud your ability to take a step back and make sure the HSPL you are releasing is safe.

When the complainers complain that HSPL bricked thier phone simply say "Oh...oops, I sent you the rom that I had when you started complaining...I figured you wanted the buggy version...Sorry"
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she is sleeping!!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:50 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Patience...young grasshoppers

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2