PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

uhohitzluke is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Almost Have a Touch Pro 2!

So I ordered a sprint touch pro 2 two days ago from a reputable seller on ebay. Got UPS Next Day Airsaver shipping and it was supposed to arrive yesterday. So I stayed at home yesterday just waiting for the package constantly checking my tracking number.. Clock strikes 4:12 pm and i checked my tracking number again! It says delivered to my front door. I was so excited because I was expecting to open my door to the UPS man but nothing was to be found. My package wasn't there nor was the UPS man. I was thinking to myself, why would it say delivered and left at the front door if no one rang the door bell or knocked on the door. I asked my neighbors and none of them saw the UPS man.

What should I do? I contacted UPS about it but they told me to call the seller on ebay to file an investigation for my package. The seller is very late in replying to my messages. What should i do?! Did i get scammed?!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff
Re: Almost Have a Touch Pro 2!

ask ups who from where signed it

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 10-16-2009, 09:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhohitzluke View Post
So I ordered a sprint touch pro 2 two days ago from a reputable seller on ebay. Got UPS Next Day Airsaver shipping and it was supposed to arrive yesterday. So I stayed at home yesterday just waiting for the package constantly checking my tracking number.. Clock strikes 4:12 pm and i checked my tracking number again! It says delivered to my front door. I was so excited because I was expecting to open my door to the UPS man but nothing was to be found. My package wasn't there nor was the UPS man. I was thinking to myself, why would it say delivered and left at the front door if no one rang the door bell or knocked on the door. I asked my neighbors and none of them saw the UPS man.

What should I do? I contacted UPS about it but they told me to call the seller on ebay to file an investigation for my package. The seller is very late in replying to my messages. What should i do?! Did i get scammed?!
Ok, what you need to do, is call them and tell them to call the warehouse. Have them tell the warehouse to call you and you want to speak to a supervisor. UPS doesn't allow (so they say) you to call the warehouse where your package was put on the truck, but THEY CAN call you. Talk to a supervisor and explain what happened. The supervisor, should call the driver if they are still out delivering. That would be where you start and then go up the ladder from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
ask ups who from where signed it

What did you just say, lol
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-16-2009, 11:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

uhohitzluke is a n00b

The driver said he/she just left it at the front door. I'm thinking why didn't the seller (a very reputable seller with excellent feedback and a top seller rating) require a signature. Then this whole confusion comes that it maybe was an envelope that couldn't have contained a phone inside. And it came from SPCS? sprint PCS? what should I do? The phone was 430 dollars and I used paypal. I'm bugging out because it's my parents' money. Can the seller file an investigation of the package? Who's to blame in this situation legally? Me, UPS, or the seller?
Old 10-17-2009, 12:02 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

i've had this happen before. have the seller check the address and tell you where he shipped it to.
you can't file a dispute via paypal because they will just look at the tracking information and if it says that it was delivered, they automatically take the seller's side... won't even look twice.
i hate to say it, but i never got an answer to the question and i never seen the package. UPS said to contact the seller and the seller said to contact UPS and 'round and 'round i went.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

uhohitzluke is a n00b

I checked with UPS and the tracking information confirmed that it was supposedly shipped to my address. I'm trying to contact the seller to file a claim/dispute for a lost package
Old 10-17-2009, 12:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

linzgeneral is keeping up the good worklinzgeneral is keeping up the good work

Sorry about your situation. I hope it works out and you have your phone very soon.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

the seller defeated the purpose of using ups if it wasn't signature required.
if paypal doesn't take care of it, call your credit card company and see if they will take you're side. they most likely will assuming you used a credit card on your paypal account
Old 10-17-2009, 12:38 AM
the World Watcher
Pocket PC: LG Optimus

strra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIPstrra is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to strra

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhohitzluke View Post
I checked with UPS and the tracking information confirmed that it was supposedly shipped to my address. I'm trying to contact the seller to file a claim/dispute for a lost package
then i'd most certainly blame UPS. i'd be on the phone with CS requesting the driver go to the house the package was delivered to or something
Old 10-17-2009, 01:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

quid246 is just getting started

Looks like UPS did one of those "drop without signature routines".

Hate to suggest this... but if anybody knew you were receiving a TP2 (friends, etc), they might have been the culprit who "picked it up" for you.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2