PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

kxs783kms is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2/imagio questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
you just couldn't resist a useless post anyway, right??

I swear, some people have no life at all...........

~John
Exactly, you don't have a life! You post a stupid question like this. Other than 6.5 and mobile t.v., the phones are the same. You say you don't use a KB and the camera doesn't matter. So what are you asking for? Duh!!

Last edited by kxs783kms; 10-07-2009 at 12:07 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxs783kms View Post
Exactly, you don't have a life! You post a stupid question like this. You say you don't use a KB, so what are you asking for? Duh!!
im not trying to stick up for jmorton because he can defend himself, but i would assume he asked the question to see what other benefits are out there besides the keyboard. he already knows about that one but yet everyone will keep mentioning it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

kxs783kms is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
im not trying to stick up for jmorton because he can defend himself, but i would assume he asked the question to see what other benefits are out there besides the keyboard. he already knows about that one but yet everyone will keep mentioning it.
I know P-Slim. I just wanted to throw a few jabs at the "moron" who should remain nameless. I just felt like the guy could have left the "I don't care about your phone" part of it out. As if he's God and we should all focus on his dilema. Other than that, I'm alright with the dude.

Last edited by kxs783kms; 10-07-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 10-07-2009, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Telus

redz1234 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to redz1234 Send a message via MSN to redz1234 Send a message via Yahoo to redz1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
same thing i was wondering lol
I wondered the same thing myself. Found this to be a waste of a thread.

You already answered your questions already. You don't use the HW keyboard, look for something without.... Your only going to get smaller...

PPC History >> Axim X5, Axim X3, Axim X3i, PPC6700, HTC Titan, HTC Touch Pro 2
Old 10-07-2009, 01:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Johnson1566 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
same thing i was wondering lol
What!?!?! Another useless post, haha. +3 Why should we bother..
Old 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i dont care about your phone either OP..lol J/k

So, i think the thing here may be THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, maybe we just want every damn sweet phone out now because will never be happy, and I say this as for myself also.... The imagio, Htc Pure, Htc leo coming, Man, im already wanting to try these even though I have a unlocked TP2 with a freaking sweet keyboard that tilts plenty with awesome battery life and in my opinion the best screen size avaiable for a phone (although the leos insides are nice, that 4.3 inch is huge, too big and the 1230 mah battery scares me), the stock roms are great and when i ran tmobile stock 6.1 for a month I never had problems that werent from my own doing...

i flashed 6.5 a few days ago after being stock 6.1 for a month, Ive flashed my old sprint tp1 like 50 times to many 6.5 roms, 6.5 is nice and i prefer it, but 6.1 does it just as well and is a great OS IMO so no big woop, you all will have your HSPL soon, and i could see it coming very shortly, leaving the tp2 for a tp2 without a keyboard and tilt, ya may be kicking your asz when spl comes out and everyones flashing away and ya dont have as much support for it either, so ya couldnt go wrong either way...... I just love my tp2 and wouldnt trade it for nothing out yet, if the leo was a 3.6 inch screen with a 1500 mah battery id want that, but untill then, this fits my needs and you need to pick which you prefere.........well thats my opinion IF YA CARE....

oh, and the 3.2 mp over 5 mp, it may help you but i for one rarely take pics with my phone and only view them on my phone so I could care less......

Last edited by Dragon2; 10-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2