View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 02:53 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: TP2/imagio questions

i dont care about your phone either OP..lol J/k

So, i think the thing here may be THE GRASS IS ALWAYS GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE, maybe we just want every damn sweet phone out now because will never be happy, and I say this as for myself also.... The imagio, Htc Pure, Htc leo coming, Man, im already wanting to try these even though I have a unlocked TP2 with a freaking sweet keyboard that tilts plenty with awesome battery life and in my opinion the best screen size avaiable for a phone (although the leos insides are nice, that 4.3 inch is huge, too big and the 1230 mah battery scares me), the stock roms are great and when i ran tmobile stock 6.1 for a month I never had problems that werent from my own doing...

i flashed 6.5 a few days ago after being stock 6.1 for a month, Ive flashed my old sprint tp1 like 50 times to many 6.5 roms, 6.5 is nice and i prefer it, but 6.1 does it just as well and is a great OS IMO so no big woop, you all will have your HSPL soon, and i could see it coming very shortly, leaving the tp2 for a tp2 without a keyboard and tilt, ya may be kicking your asz when spl comes out and everyones flashing away and ya dont have as much support for it either, so ya couldnt go wrong either way...... I just love my tp2 and wouldnt trade it for nothing out yet, if the leo was a 3.6 inch screen with a 1500 mah battery id want that, but untill then, this fits my needs and you need to pick which you prefere.........well thats my opinion IF YA CARE....

oh, and the 3.2 mp over 5 mp, it may help you but i for one rarely take pics with my phone and only view them on my phone so I could care less......

Last edited by Dragon2; 10-07-2009 at 03:17 PM.