PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 08:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

kevinb13 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to kevinb13
Re: SPRINT Touch Pro 2 -Official price drop information

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
OMG, Sprint is totally clueless.

No wonder they are on the verge of bankruptcy, this should be the final straw for even some of their totally loyal customers.

What a retarded business decision......

~John

Yeah, this subject has just been it for me. I have a return kit on the way for the phone and cancellation scheduled for the end of the month.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Optimus V
Carrier: Virgin Mobile

aldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularaldamon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Why does everyone get hung up on the price of the phone? It's a one-time fee. The monthly bill is forever and AFAIK, Sprint's plans are cheaper, especially since you can grandfather plans with the TP2.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kevinb13 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to kevinb13

For me it was a loyalty thing. I've been with sprint since 2000. I actually work for Verizon and get a MUCH better deal with them but Sprint has always treated me well. Plus I got hung up on the Pre when it came out at first but that thing is just a toy. I can go to Verizon, get the phone for $200 and get myself on a $15 unlimited everything line. Get my wife and step-daughter on a shared plan for $50, and still spend half what I did with Sprint.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good workmountainwampus is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldamon View Post
Why does everyone get hung up on the price of the phone? It's a one-time fee. The monthly bill is forever and AFAIK, Sprint's plans are cheaper, especially since you can grandfather plans with the TP2.
Yep. I paid $600. Not losing sleep cause my bill is $40/month. My friends all pay $70-$100/month on verizon.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: WIMAX 4G

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420

Quote:
Originally Posted by migz1134 View Post
Is Oct 1, 2009 and the price of the Tp2 still stands @ 349 on the site.... I dont want to call and complaint about the price if i have no proof of the price being droped...
the website hasn't been updated but feel free to call Care and politely ask them to match the price. i did it this morning and they happily credited my account.

Last edited by popularbelief420; 10-01-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:18 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

chilwill2000 is just getting started

I just finished chatting with Sprint and ordered a Touch Pro 2 for $199.99 plus tax = $213!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I can't believe people really belive this BS.

Look it is so siimple.THEY HAVE IT FOR 199$.99 FOR BUISNESS AND IT WILL NOT DROP ON THE WBESITE.

Now if you want to call in and keep trying with retetions and ecare till you get a good rep to match it that will work on some cases but there is not going to be a drop on there main site.

The guy who posted this and the links to it where do you think they got there info? yup from here with a rumor and that is all it is.Sprint is not going to drop it on there website that would be stupid.Then people who have no clue would call up and complain.This way they can match on a case by case basis rather then be mased with calls from other people not on this site.

Bottom line which i have stated all along is to keep calling and asking till you get it.I got it threw ecare.And they even over matched it for me LOL.

but the price they are talking about is this.Someone seen the business price of 199.99 which it has been since day 1 and ran with it that it would be for everyone.People they are not going to post it on there website that would be the most stupid thing they could do and just a rumor.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

Wow thats a great deal! Can you share your info here with people on how you got this low price. What department you spoke to and whether you got a brand new phone or a refurb. I thought I got a good deal at 249.99+100 MIR! $199.99 would be amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilwill2000 View Post
I just finished chatting with Sprint and ordered a Touch Pro 2 for $199.99 plus tax = $213!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

HUH, you got yours for $150 how is $199 better??
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Was on hold with employee care for about 20 minutes, but they gave me the credit. I was only planning on using this the TP2 as a temp phone until my replacement TP1 came, but at that price, Ill keep it

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2