PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalliWackr View Post
Just ordered mine, I tried on the phone to get a price match to Verizon, but that's a no-go yet, then I tried to get the $70, but no-go on my SERO.

I've got 30 days to try to get a price match... I think I'll play the ol' sticker shock game, when I get it and Verizon officially releases theirs...
I plan on doing something similar, We do have 30 days to return the phone, So I'm prolly gonna end up returning it after a little bit to see if I can use this to my advantage. I'm out of contract and only got 75 off. I'd be fine with 150 and they would not budge. I don't even want to match verizons price, just want a 150 off, that'd bring it down to 450 and that is doable.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:29 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yes well everyone don't go forgetting this.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Here is the rebate form for Everything Plus plans: http://www.nextel.com/assets/pdfs/en...mir_103109.pdf
Old 09-09-2009, 04:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

Posting this here in case it helps anyone...

I got the Touch Pro 2 and activated it on Sprint keeping my SERO plan in tact just as it was with my Mogul. Below is the confirmation email I received...

Thank you for activating your new phone online at Sprint.com.

Here are details about your recent changes:

Your account number: 999999999
Your phone number: 7777777777

Your new device information (ESN Hex/Dec/Sim): 111111111111111111
Your new device model: HTC T7380 WM PDA

Your old device information (ESN Hex/Dec/Sim): 11111111111
Your old device model: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM

Your plan: SERO F&F 500

Should you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-SPRINT-1 (1-800-777-4681).

Sincerely,
Your friends at Sprint
Old 09-09-2009, 04:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by draghn View Post
Posting this here in case it helps anyone...

I got the Touch Pro 2 and activated it on Sprint keeping my SERO plan in tact just as it was with my Mogul. Below is the confirmation email I received...

Thank you for activating your new phone online at Sprint.com.

Here are details about your recent changes:

Your account number: 999999999
Your phone number: 7777777777

Your new device information (ESN Hex/Dec/Sim): 111111111111111111
Your new device model: HTC T7380 WM PDA

Your old device information (ESN Hex/Dec/Sim): 11111111111
Your old device model: UTSTAR PPC6800 QWERTY CAM

Your plan: SERO F&F 500

Should you have any questions, please call us at 1-800-SPRINT-1 (1-800-777-4681).

Sincerely,
Your friends at Sprint
Well, if they give me trouble, I'll just refer them to your account number and phone number
Old 09-09-2009, 04:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO-P

draghn is keeping up the good workdraghn is keeping up the good work

lol good luck with that ;p

Really though, good luck with getting yours. It looks like you won't have an issue.
Old 09-09-2009, 05:34 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: the one that slides open
Carrier: Douchebags

bobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuffbobturismo knows their stuff

well, I had to deposit some monies at the bank before I placed my order today. Stopped into a store and the guy told me they couldn't order it and wrote down a phone number for me to call. (a previous store said they could order it and it would be ther the next day, not sure how true that was)

Called the number and immediately a person answered (an american) transfered me to a sales rep, which that sales rep transfered me to another once she realized that I had a SERO account.

Got the $150 off and when got down to agreeing for the contract, I said "Wait, my plan is not going to change at all right?" (obviously this is being recorded) and she no.

I thought I was free and clear, she then asked me if I could tell her the name of the employee that referred me the SERO plan, I told her I didn't remember it was a few years ago. She also asked me if I ever was an employee of sprint, which is a negative.

But she said I was all set to go, so will see what happens.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11

about to pick mines up today..gotta pay full price dont qualify for upgrade but it's gonna be worth it..
Old 09-09-2009, 08:41 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11 View Post
about to pick mines up today..gotta pay full price dont qualify for upgrade but it's gonna be worth it..
there are a lot of people in your shoes.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

"out for delivery!!!!!!!!!!!"

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2