PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380
Carrier: Sprint

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32
Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

I'm doing a ##786# on it right now. My phone services worked, but data services won't. Error 1012. I noticed that in EPST that all of my settings were somehow imported from my Touch Pro, I noticed because of a custom IP I put in one of the spots.

I'll see if this works.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

I just noticed--this phone has no LED flash. Oh well, it was useless anyway. Wut why no 5MP cam like the Touch HD?
Old 09-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well, I got 1x data after that, but I'm not sure if vision is actually working yet.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolemon View Post
you too huh? It has been over an hour chatting with Sprint and still no resolution. Mine works, but is on a # with a Dallas TX area code and I am in IN. They told me first they had to send it back, then told me I could swap it out at the store-had them call store and of course not in stock until next month(WTF-why launch a phone, but not send it to stores?), and now they are on the phone with acct services trying to see if they can get mine to work or if they will have to overnight another one to me.

I am getting pissed. I may just go to ATT tonight and get an Iphone or call Verizon when they have this phone. I do love the cost value, but this kind of BS is getting old.

Just spoke with a friend of mine that is a Sprint Tech and he said it is likely a big corp. that activated 100 phones and inputted a serial number off by one digit. Due to fraud prevention it takes a min of 48 hours to correct. I am pushing for them to fed ex me a phone for tomorrow am delivery instead or some how fix now. Not a happy camper
yea well I know how you feel and if you need it you can email Dan Hesse, Sprint CEO, Dan@Sprint.com that's what I did. Of course you wont get him but you at least get someone that can do something.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok, resetting ##DATA# worked, now fully provisioned!

And Holy Sh*t! The speakerphone/confrence feature is freaking awesome! The person on the other end of the call could hear me standing a good 20 ft away like I was talking directly into it!

Now I want to know if this does EVR-WB VOCODER.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:02 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint- SERO 1250

knexx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus_cruz View Post
I ordered mine, since they tried to upsell it to me while I called to get early termination fees and find out which lines are out of contract. Although it seems it's backordered when the cancellations escalation dept placed the order. They said I'm a white glove customer. WTF is that ?

I got mine for:
-150 instant
-100 mail in rebate
-50 "account services rep"
-75 BuyBack on my touch pro.
=225.
Plus I got overnight shipping. I confirmed it is overnight. So as soon at its not on backorder It'll ship.
What is this BuyBack and how do I get it?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:09 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint- SERO 1250

knexx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by knexx View Post
What is this BuyBack and how do I get it?
NVM, just did some googling and found out myself.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro

pikach is just getting started

Did any1 manage to exchange TP for TP2?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2