View Single Post
Old 09-10-2009, 05:53 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolemon View Post
you too huh? It has been over an hour chatting with Sprint and still no resolution. Mine works, but is on a # with a Dallas TX area code and I am in IN. They told me first they had to send it back, then told me I could swap it out at the store-had them call store and of course not in stock until next month(WTF-why launch a phone, but not send it to stores?), and now they are on the phone with acct services trying to see if they can get mine to work or if they will have to overnight another one to me.

I am getting pissed. I may just go to ATT tonight and get an Iphone or call Verizon when they have this phone. I do love the cost value, but this kind of BS is getting old.

Just spoke with a friend of mine that is a Sprint Tech and he said it is likely a big corp. that activated 100 phones and inputted a serial number off by one digit. Due to fraud prevention it takes a min of 48 hours to correct. I am pushing for them to fed ex me a phone for tomorrow am delivery instead or some how fix now. Not a happy camper
yea well I know how you feel and if you need it you can email Dan Hesse, Sprint CEO, Dan@Sprint.com that's what I did. Of course you wont get him but you at least get someone that can do something.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.