PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: sprint touch pro 2 ORDERED!!

Did ups leave anybodies sprint shipment at their door? I called ups and they said they wont leave it at the door. I live in a very nice area and most stuff is usually left at the door if i'm not home but UPS told me this particular shipment wouldn't be left at the door because of sprint and the only way was for me to leave a note on the door telling ups to leave it, which of course i can't do because i'm already at work. I just want to know if anybody else's was left at the door or is it a must sign package.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:28 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartendersimon View Post
Does anyone got the TP2 for less than the price post it on the website? or anyone got a price match like the $199 from verizon? any tip to get any additional price discount. If you did then bring it to the table!!!!!
Many people hit the contact sprint button on sprint.com and sent emails to them. Many people have had a reply back to the email getting from $100 to $150 credit on the account, hope this helps. Most of the people doing this have been long time customers.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: Sprint

jtadeo51 is just getting started

mine is still out for delivery

FML
Old 09-08-2009, 07:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: SPRINT

bofo100 is just getting started

i just got mines at 7:05 my driver said he was going to head back to the local ups but he saw it was from sprint and decided to deliver since he is also waiting on his TP2!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vinyfiny is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vinyfiny

For anyone who wants to order online here's what I did. I'm on the $30 SERO plan and have been for about 25 months. I'm upgrading from a Touch Pro, and had a Titan on the same plan prior to that.

I entered the EPRP (Everything Plus Referral Program) site with the email/ID # from slickdeals.com. Then I selected the Touch Pro2 from their list of available phones and selected the "Upgrade/Replace" option. I then selected the 24 month contract under "Upgrade Pricing for You".

After I skipped the following page for adding accessories, it took me to checkout showing the $150 upgrade discount and $100 mail in rebate with a total one time charge of $449.99.

After hitting checkout it automatically said it would apply the charge to my bill and asked me for my email address, phone number, and delivery time. It then took me to the verification screen after finding my account, asking me again for the employee email/ID #, defaulted to free overnight shipping, and totaled to $481.49 after tax (Virginia).

No issues so far, hopefully I'll get it in the next couple of days!
Old 09-08-2009, 07:44 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofo100 View Post
i just got mines at 7:05 my driver said he was going to head back to the local ups but he saw it was from sprint and decided to deliver since he is also waiting on his TP2!
thats whats up
Old 09-08-2009, 07:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO WOOT!

yznhmr is becoming a great contributor

GOTS MINE!!! woo woo

Check out my other habit....
WWW.YZREEF.COM
Old 09-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

WOW, im anxious to get mine, but some of you are going plumb crazzyyyy. chasing the ups man? Taking your new pro2 to a sprint store so workers can drool over your phone? Oh well, just to keep up with everyone, i will make sweet love to my phone when it gets here. Top thatttt!!!!
Old 09-08-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ssteven365 is becoming a great contributor

Ordered mine today at 1155am. Still no tracking number. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteven365 View Post
Ordered mine today at 1155am. Still no tracking number. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow.
u and me both, i ordered at 8 am today

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2