PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 03:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP
Carrier: Sprint

weakkneed is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Sprint has got to be getting a lot of pressure from HTC to release the phone. HTC's bottom line and stock price is dropping because they have developed a good lineup of phones but can't get them released.
Old 08-13-2009, 03:51 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by weakkneed View Post
Sprint has got to be getting a lot of pressure from HTC to release the phone. HTC's bottom line and stock price is dropping because they have developed a good lineup of phones but can't get them released.
The stock is climbing again, a little, but needs to go a lot further
Old 08-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Alksion is keeping up the good workAlksion is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Alksion Send a message via Yahoo to Alksion

I was reading a couple posts back about the tp2 getting a wm7 upgrade and then supporting multi touch, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't capacitive screens the only type that support this right now. That there is talk of some weird advances in resistiv, but as of now there is nothing. Also to everyone who is mad about t mobile getting it first, well for one they didn't even include a 3.5mm head phone jack and hopefully we will see more to come. Patience people, remember sprint has a lot in store for us other than just the tp2.
Old 08-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Alright so I went through and cleaned up the little flame war here. There is no reason to disrespect anyone over some release date that is still speculation. Bottom line is the phone will be out when its out. If its August 28, Sept 3 or 8th then yay if not then we will all sit here and wait for it to come out. Now lets all be grown ups here and play nice with each other.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

you know what i just noticed some people who work for sprint or any other cell phone company really dont know what they are talking about. they will just say things just to give you any answer for example we are all phone lovers here and know pretty much all about a phone but to some one that this is there job to sell phones woulndt know a thing about them cause they have no passion for it. My girlfriend who is with Tmobil was told that the TP2 for her company want come out til AUG 28, then AUG 21, AUG 15 but in the end it comes out on the 12 and these are supposed to be the people who work for these companys please they me LOL @ them all no offense to any one lol just saying i wish they can all have the same story
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
you know what i just noticed some people who work for sprint or any other cell phone company really dont know what they are talking about. they will just say things just to give you any answer for example we are all phone lovers here and know pretty much all about a phone but to some one that this is there job to sell phones woulndt know a thing about them cause they have no passion for it. My girlfriend who is with Tmobil was told that the TP2 for her company want come out til AUG 28, then AUG 21, AUG 15 but in the end it comes out on the 12 and these are supposed to be the people who work for these companys please they me LOL @ them all no offense to any one lol just saying i wish they can all have the same story
lol yeah I talked to a tmobile rep a few days ago and asked when their release date was and he said and I quote " I never heard of the touch pro 2" iwas like "uhh it comes out the 12th dude" and he called and talked to someone and they said their was no release this week LOL
Old 08-13-2009, 11:42 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alksion View Post
Patience people, remember sprint has a lot in store for us other than just the tp2.
yea, where did that green phone come from??? that might not be a bad backup/camping phone
Old 08-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
yea, where did that green phone come from??? that might not be a bad backup/camping phone

what green phone?
Old 08-13-2009, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

if sprint wants to stay in the game they need to start some excitement about these other phones. They went all out on the palm pre but they have a large customer base thats waiting on other stuff come on sprint lets hear it!
Old 08-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Blackberry Style

MrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuffMrChainsaw knows their stuff

Sept 3 release for Sprint. saw it on an official calendar this morning. bunch of phones being released that day including instinct s50, a new color of the rumor 2, samsung m330, and something else i don't remember.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2