PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 08:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Tony V. is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Link? Can't find it
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=78104&page=15
Old 08-12-2009, 09:45 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Lightbulb Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidaya View Post
forgive my ignorance what is evpdiscount?
www.evpdiscount.com

Submit your email address to find out if your employer qualifies for discounts through Sprint Nextel.

Sprint has business agreements with hundreds of corporations and government agencies to offer wireless products and services at a significant discount when purchased online or over the phone.

Once you have submitted your email, we will either send you an email to access your discounts or email you the direct link to your private online store!

hope this answer your question

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-12-2009, 11:22 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by meechieervin View Post
hey muffinman i was about to switch over to tmobile to get the tp2 (i have sprint)if i didnt happen to check on here i would never knew that sprint was getting them next month so they was about to lose one customer if it wasnt for ppcgeeks btw what happens when someone sees a tp2 out and calls sprint about it and they give them the wrong info and they go somewhere else to get it thats what i was saying about them losing customers
I understand what you are saying, but don't you think tmobile customers where calling tmobile asking the same thing and not being able to get an answer or just getting difference answers all together as far as a release date? Also the same with vzw and att, they didn't have a concrete answer as to when their versions of the tp2 will be coming out since there wasn't anything official other than leaked info on the internet including tmobile. So my point was its not only sprint reps that may not know an exact release date but the other reps from other carriers are the same way as well.

P.S. No disrespect to tmobile or anyone that uses their service but were you really thinking of leaving sprint for tmobile just for a tp2? Tmobile? I can understand vzw or att but tmobile? I would use a homing pigeon to communicate before I ever switched to tmobile.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

my girlfriend has tmobile and she has the mytouch(i really dont like it)but she gets pretty good service and her internet is about the same speed with sprint btw we live in columbus ohio
Old 08-12-2009, 12:17 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
my girlfriend has tmobile and she has the mytouch(i really dont like it)but she gets pretty good service and her internet is about the same speed with sprint btw we live in columbus ohio
how are you doing your speed test?
Old 08-12-2009, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work

i put them side by side and go to a web site but like i said i dont like the phone but the service is about the same as sprint she hasnt drop any calls and the internet is pretty quick btw can you upload videos on here i know you can files but if i can upload a video i can show you

Last edited by meechieervin; 08-12-2009 at 12:39 PM.
Old 08-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
i put them side by side and go to a web site but like i said i dont like the phone but the service is about the same as sprint she hasnt drop any calls and the internet is pretty quick btw can you upload videos on here i know you can files but if i can upload a video i can show you
well per the test you did I can see that, but I'll tell you right now as a general rule I get way faster and better connections constantly than people with att and tmobil. If you were actually considering switching I'd look at more speed tests, and the price rape
Old 08-12-2009, 12:58 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
First it should be pretty obvious you wouldnt check the speeds like that. You would want to do a line speed test to check the data transfer rate. second if you are in an evdo or evdo rev a area, tmobile speeds dont even compare, no use in even arguing about it.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

why wouldnt that work the way im doing it,i have the phones setting side by side and hitting the enter buttons at the same time if you look here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKNrkoUoDJI thats the same way im doing the test
Old 08-12-2009, 03:49 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I would use a homing pigeon to communicate before I ever switched to tmobile.
Lol...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2