View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24 AM
ajac
VIP Member

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Release Date Sept 6TH Per Sprint Corp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
you know what i just noticed some people who work for sprint or any other cell phone company really dont know what they are talking about. they will just say things just to give you any answer for example we are all phone lovers here and know pretty much all about a phone but to some one that this is there job to sell phones woulndt know a thing about them cause they have no passion for it. My girlfriend who is with Tmobil was told that the TP2 for her company want come out til AUG 28, then AUG 21, AUG 15 but in the end it comes out on the 12 and these are supposed to be the people who work for these companys please they me LOL @ them all no offense to any one lol just saying i wish they can all have the same story
lol yeah I talked to a tmobile rep a few days ago and asked when their release date was and he said and I quote " I never heard of the touch pro 2" iwas like "uhh it comes out the 12th dude" and he called and talked to someone and they said their was no release this week LOL