PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Here you are good sir . test it first see how it works . it worked for me . sorry bout not having an icon for it . i didnt know how to make one . every time i tried importing one it said "this is not a valid icon file" so i dont know i think its drunk . lol let me know how it works .
hmm I think I'll try it too.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:11 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
hmm I think I'll try it too.
@eric12341 how does it work ?
Old 12-12-2011, 08:29 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
@eric12341 how does it work ?
@elesbb don't know,haven't tried it yet. Been too lazy to get up and go to my room to grab my tp2.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

@elesbb, it works

I have no use for it, but I had nothing better to do here at work lol.

I'm sure someone (OP) will benefit from it though.

Pretty cool that you can just whip up cabs like that
Old 12-12-2011, 09:51 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
@elesbb, it works

I have no use for it, but I had nothing better to do here at work lol.

I'm sure someone (OP) will benefit from it though.

Pretty cool that you can just whip up cabs like that
Thanks @matchstickredgti i actually had to physically write the program in C# before i could compile the CAB . i just got into it and i like it so it gave me some good practice
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-12-2011, 09:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

circusclown is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

elesbb - WOW!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have no idea how you did that so quickly, but as far as I'm concerned you can remove the "in training" from the super genius in training. Thank you so much!!
Old 12-12-2011, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
elesbb - WOW!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for. I have no idea how you did that so quickly, but as far as I'm concerned you can remove the "in training" from the super genius in training. Thank you so much!!
ha I'm no where near horndoctors level (that's where I got "super genius" from lol) but a little bit of google and determination lead me in the right direction . however its not perfect , the timer stops when the device goes into standby . sorry about that . I'll look into fixing that and post an update !
Old 12-14-2011, 02:56 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Sprint/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb
Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
ha I'm no where near horndoctors level (that's where I got "super genius" from lol) but a little bit of google and determination lead me in the right direction . however its not perfect , the timer stops when the device goes into standby . sorry about that . I'll look into fixing that and post an update !
lol
I wouldn't have been able to do this. No way dude. Don't sell yourself short. You're the man of this thread.

Congratulations!

By the way, I have My Stopwatch and it has 6 seperate timers but obviously not enough for the OP.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

circusclown is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Just a quick follow up to say thanks again and to give a suggestion to those using your looping countdown timer. This has been very helpful in a number of applications and despite your modesty, it is perfect. To prevent it from going into sleep, I just go into the backlight settings and uncheck the tab for sleep after 1 minute. When I'm done I just recheck the tab to restore the normal sleep settings. It takes less than 5 seconds. Your countdown timer is absolutely perfect for my needs. Hopefully this suggestion will help others take advantage of your great timer too. Thanks again!
Old 12-31-2011, 05:44 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Awesome!! Great feedback circusclown!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2