PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=148320)

circusclown 12-10-2011 09:46 PM

Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

I just got a used Touch Pro 2 and after installing Leadpoizon's rom, I absolutely love the phone. One thing I would like is a countdown timer that can be set to automatically repeat (set it for 45 seconds, it makes a sound, then automatically counts down again). There are tons of stopwatch/countdown timer apps, but I haven't found one with a loop feature like this. Thanks for your suggestions!

Tinkerbell 12-10-2011 10:11 PM

Re: Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

Humm... I looked at what I have here and none have that particular feature. You did get me wondering though... why do you need such an application?

circusclown 12-10-2011 11:57 PM

Yoga - switch positions every 45 seconds as I cycle through 20 positions (certain positions don't lend themselves to looking at a clock/watch). Running intervals. Circuit training. I've used a program on my PC called Cool Timer that is ideal, but there isn't a mobile version.

Tinkerbell 12-11-2011 12:24 AM

I see... let me do a little checking around for you!

EyeB 12-11-2011 05:40 AM

g-watch may do that, but i dont think it's free :S so i haven't used it lol just saw it when i got g-alarm

elesbb 12-11-2011 10:52 AM

i can most likely make one for you if you don't find one

PPCFreak 12-11-2011 05:40 PM

G-Watch is a free app.
ageye.de: Software, apps and games for smart devices

Not sure if it beeps at a given time interval or not.

Tinkerbell 12-11-2011 07:23 PM

Good suggestions guys. OP, did G-Watch do what you needed?

circusclown 12-11-2011 09:40 PM

G-watch is a pretty cool stopwatch, but doesn't have this particular feature. Same story with a couple of the stopwatches in the official cab thread. Thanks for the suggestion, because it really is a nice stopwatch. elesbb, that's an incredibly generous offer, but not at all necessary. Most of the uses of this feature are exercise related, so there's no chance it will be used more than a couple days past January 1st when my New Year's resolutions fizzle out. You would spend more time designing the app than I would using it. But a HUGE THANKS for the offer.

Tinkerbell 12-11-2011 09:46 PM

Thanks for the feedback circusclown! We will keep an eye out, and if we find what you are looking for, we will post it here!! Thanks for your input!