PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 09:02 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 stopwatch with countdown timer that loops (repeats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by circusclown View Post
Just a quick follow up to say thanks again and to give a suggestion to those using your looping countdown timer. This has been very helpful in a number of applications and despite your modesty, it is perfect. To prevent it from going into sleep, I just go into the backlight settings and uncheck the tab for sleep after 1 minute. When I'm done I just recheck the tab to restore the normal sleep settings. It takes less than 5 seconds. Your countdown timer is absolutely perfect for my needs. Hopefully this suggestion will help others take advantage of your great timer too. Thanks again!
Well there @circusclown and @Tinkerbell , if you install attatched cab you wont have to disable the screen timeout i made it so it plays the sound with the screen off . save battery too i hope you like it .
Just install it , if it asks to remove the old version go ahead and remove it . thanks again guys !

And if anyone else has any apps or suggestions please feel free to either PM me or start a thread . (Prefer a thread it allows for more minds to think through the thoughts)
Attached Files
File Type: cab elesbb Countdown Timer with sound.cab (251.4 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 12-31-2011 at 09:04 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

circusclown is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I may need to adjust some settings, but with my present setup it's only beeping when the screen is on even with the new version. But the program was already exactly what I needed. I searched and searched and couldn't find a countdown timer with a loop feature and you created one in a day. You are amazing! Thanks again!!
Old 01-01-2012, 03:24 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I may need to adjust some settings, but with my present setup it's only beeping when the screen is on even with the new version. But the program was already exactly what I needed. I searched and searched and couldn't find a countdown timer with a loop feature and you created one in a day. You are amazing! Thanks again!!
yeah I had a flaws in my code . the program calls the file after the timer is up , so you have to let the sound play once then you can put the device in standby . I should put the call command in the beginning .
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-03-2012, 12:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

circusclown is a n00b
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Thanks again for a great app. You're awesome!!
Old 01-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: Verizon

StreetsmarT is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

this is great app, thanks
Old 01-03-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Thanks again for a great app. You're awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetsmarT View Post
this is great app, thanks
Thanks @StreetsmarT and @circusclown but i am far from awesome
Old 01-18-2013, 12:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro
Carrier: o2

digi-me is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Works on my Touch Pro ONE as well, hope I'm not missing important options on my VGA Screen, hehe.
I had exactly the same problem and needed some repeating timer - there are some very sophisticated apps out there for some semi-artificial lifeform users and ifruit-users, just not for WinMo - thanx a biiiig bunch, this is just great! Useful for training sessions like crosstraining with sprint/jogging intervals, rotating cardio-excercises with no pauses for resetting the timer and of course not breaking concentration with counting instead of focussing on the exercise and your body. Thx a bunch! Great help!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2